Just2Average LV.26 I Love Food
Apr 7, 2020, 12:28 AM 96 read

Game Review #1 - Gone Home

Welp gonna give this a try, now without further ado...

Off Topic: General - Game Review #1 - Gone Home image 2

I recently played Gone Home and I must say it was worth getting. If you’re into an interesting story with a bit of mystery this is the game for you. Gone Home is unlike any other story game I have played so far, from the first moment I started the game to the last I was always eager to find the next part of the game. I don’t wanna spoil too much so this is a warning to those who just wanna play the game without knowing ANYTHING. Don’t worry there are no major spoilers just game machines and the overall arcing story. YOU HAVE BEEN WORNED. If you don’t wanna read this go the the SAFE ZONE. ________________________________________________ ⚠️The game has you playing as Katie Greenbriar, who returns home from overseas to her family's new home. Upon arriving she finds a note of the front door from her sister. After reading she begins to walk around this new home turning things over in order to find out what happened to her. As she explores the house she uncovers many hidden rooms and secrets all under her nose.⚠️ ________________________________________________ ⛔️!SAFE ZONE!⛔️ Overall, the game leaves you satisfied throughout and is very well paced. The game is not your typical game but at other critics say “video games as art.” This game is truely an artwork. With a beautiful art style and even more beautiful story. This gets the Averages Approval with 9/10 stars. I’d highly recommend this game.

Comment 3

• Privatebutter65 LV.32 Dub Collector Apr 7, 2020, 12:34 AM

Wouldn’t be a game for me but sounds fun

• Just2Average LV.26 I Love Food Apr 7, 2020, 12:35 AM

That’s why I made the review, to let people know before buying

• JustJaster ^_^ LV.10 Genius Apr 7, 2020, 01:05 AM

I am gonna buy it and try it sounds interesting

Home