NO NAME verified
Mar 28, 2020, 04:48 AM 136 read

I might leave moot.

I'm going to start going back to work soon in a week and I just don't see a point on being here. I'm tired of dealing with people who are rude and people who randomly ask for nudes. or just are pervs like God. I also like how my post was taken down for witch hunting xD it didn't even have their name and shit when people do way worse than me. reminds me of the old moot. this app use to be my favorite thing I've made many friends on it but it's honestly not good anymore. so this is probably a good bye and I don't know if I'm going to come back. I'm just gonna start blocking people too.

Comment 46

• ArcticBravo verified LV.24 Mod Apr 4, 2020, 03:32 AM

Pinned I'm sorry you're experiencing this on the platform. As a moderator, I unfortunately cannot see reported DMs, but if you do happen to receive these messages again, please do send evidence of them to me or any other moderator/admin. With this, we can take appropriate action, such as punishing the user. We are all always here to help you. This applies to anyone viewing this thread.

• The_Real_llama LV.27 Carry Me Mar 28, 2020, 04:49 AM

No, pls don't, we want you here and we might still need you on this platform!

• YxngAndrea LV.24 PlayStation Mar 28, 2020, 05:55 AM

Moot really is going bad 💀 I also get constant weird messages and whenever I report em I STILL see them online like a few days later like wtf and then I try to expose them and boom post gets taken down for witch hunting so idk what I’m supposed to do when reporting does do literally anything and I can’t take matters into my own hands. It’s very annoying and frustrating I’ve stopped using the app as much as before but I get where your coming from

• NO NAME verified Mar 28, 2020, 05:59 AM

I really don't get what the admins are doing lmao

• YxngAndrea LV.24 PlayStation Mar 28, 2020, 06:02 AM

Yeah i know and well I know some who are genuinely are tryna help but the majority don’t even do their jobs and it’s so annoying

• NO NAME verified Mar 28, 2020, 06:12 AM

yeah :/

• Elfi verified LV.29 Rare Candy Mar 29, 2020, 05:58 AM

How do admins think it's acceptable for people to ask you for nudes and bother you unnecessarily in dms, but it's unacceptable for you to make a post which *didn't* show their name or anything linking to them speaking out about how this is an issue?

• NO NAME verified Mar 29, 2020, 06:04 AM

don't know

• Elfi verified LV.29 Rare Candy Mar 29, 2020, 06:08 AM

it's ridiculous

• NO NAME verified Mar 29, 2020, 06:09 AM

you basically gotta defend yourself lmao

• Elfi verified LV.29 Rare Candy Mar 29, 2020, 06:12 AM

That or just let these people continue being douche bags

• Fn Justixe LV.22 Let’s play GTA! Mar 28, 2020, 04:49 AM

OK maybe moot is wierd Ive only read 4 lines

• Cguzman2019 LV.5 Lurker Mar 28, 2020, 04:52 AM

i dont follow many people on moot, but you're a cool person. You're relatable, funny and kind. if you are leaving, have fun out there in the long run (life). we'll miss you though.

• ArcticBravo verified LV.24 Mod Apr 4, 2020, 03:32 AM

Pinned I'm sorry you're experiencing this on the platform. As a moderator, I unfortunately cannot see reported DMs, but if you do happen to receive these messages again, please do send evidence of them to me or any other moderator/admin. With this, we can take appropriate action, such as punishing the user. We are all always here to help you. This applies to anyone viewing this thread.

• gumby2383 LV.21 Apex > Fortnite Mar 28, 2020, 04:52 AM

I wanted to see your finished painting that had Peter Griffin, SpongeBob, Dipper & Mabel

• ObliviousRex verified Founder Mar 28, 2020, 05:59 AM

• Stin11 LV.16 Sage Mar 28, 2020, 07:34 AM

imo, call me old...but a lot of these young ass dudes be thirsty asf to see pictures of nude chicks...I like to play games..straight up....males or females, don't matter....if you a chick, you should not feel obligated to do anything just cause ur a woman...like get real you thirsty asss fucks....some of these females nice asf with the controller, respect that they wanna game...

• MaxiWatermelon LV.25 10, 9, 8, 7... Mar 29, 2020, 06:14 AM

At the end of the day it’s your decision to leave or not. I guess there’s a limit each person can handle, some more than others, but seems like that limit has been hit for you. I do receive those kinds of messages as well, but I don’t pay attention to them or take them seriously... kinda just ignore them. If you do end up leaving, good luck with everything, the moot community is going to be missing a big part of it.. and I’ll miss you too 💛☺️

• SpookyScythe LV.7 Clearly Hacking Mar 29, 2020, 09:41 AM

moot is retarted ngl litteraly had a guy expose my location and the guy still hasnt gotten banned or even deleted the comments its rediculous and its stressful and it was my first day back on moot about to give them another chance but i guess not

• alliKnwoTakeB LV.21 Bamboozled Mar 28, 2020, 04:50 AM

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• NO NAME verified Mar 28, 2020, 04:50 AM

I miss the old moot too. I'll understand if you leave.

• PhyloKrYz LV.14 Clearly Hacking Mar 28, 2020, 04:50 AM

Well you got to do what you got to do

• ToixcPandaZZジ LV.26 RIP Mar 28, 2020, 04:51 AM

nooo 😥😥

Home