NimbleRogue NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter
Feb 16, 2020, 03:47 AM 102 read

Something has returned... And I'm not the only one who has noticed

Some point last year (during the life of my first account), there was an outbreak of posts of people asking for nudes in different methods, but it stopped... But now it has returned. I talked with someone else about this and they noticed the return in this too, so I urge people to be careful. To the person who I spoke with, this is your choice whether you want to reveal yourself, but I won't force you (which is why I blanked your name).

Off Topic: General - Something has returned... And I'm not the only one who has noticed image 2

Comment 101

• WolfPaxHD dog LV.25 Wolf Feb 16, 2020, 03:48 AM

Im scared no joke you made this post to scary for my nervous system 😳

I don’t know why i was scared for no reason

• Vera LV.25 Dream Chaser Feb 16, 2020, 03:49 AM

this post isn’t scary at all

• This review has been deleted.

• Vera LV.25 Dream Chaser Feb 16, 2020, 03:50 AM

you didn’t say that wolf re read your first comment

• This review has been deleted.

• Vera LV.25 Dream Chaser Feb 16, 2020, 03:53 AM

then why say you randomly got scared when that wasn’t what you said in the first place. thats being contradictory to yourself.

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 07:27 AM

WolfPaxHD dog  He is just trying to help cause you seem a little fucking stupid.

• WolfPaxHD dog LV.25 Wolf Feb 16, 2020, 07:27 AM

ImFawnze  Shes a girl so who’s the stupid one now

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 07:28 AM

WolfPaxHD dog  For all I know "she" got a BBC.

• WolfPaxHD dog LV.25 Wolf Feb 16, 2020, 07:31 AM

ImFawnze  She says it in her bio you call me stupid yet you deny she is a girl

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 07:32 AM

WolfPaxHD dog  As if she'll write in her bio she has a BBC. 🤣

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 08:29 AM

Vera  🤣 Yep. Definitely sound like you have a BBC.

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 08:31 AM

Vera  And social security if possible too please? That would be great.

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 08:32 AM

Vera  Why thank you.

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 08:33 AM

Vera  Definitely sound like an SJW.

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 08:35 AM

Vera  Certainly will "Maddam".

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 08:37 AM

Vera  🤣 It's so amusing how easy it is to make people angry on the internet. All you gotta do is act stupid and it pisses everyone off. I love the internet. 😌

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 08:52 AM

ImFawnze  hows she a social justice warrior though? shes just saying she is a female. and I can 100% confirm that.

however, you sit behind a screen trying to make people mad.... seems like a 40 year old in a basement of his mothers house.

MOM BRING ME A MOUNTAIN DEW. IM TOO FAT AND LAZY TO GET OUT MY GAMING CHAIR FROM 5 AND BELOW.

Nah dude. you ain't cool for trying to pick on a female. Nor being a keyboard warrior. take some time, get off the internet and reflect on yourself as a human being. Are you a good one? No (obviously). You should really consider time to work on yourself, before you go shoot up a school, all that negative energy is doing nothing but making you worse. focus on yourself and create a decent person- at the least.

P.S. Don't be insecure about your tiny BC. it's okay. some people prefer smaller ones.

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 08:53 AM

JamesWiggs  Yo simp going in. 🤣 I love the internet so much dude!

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 08:59 AM

ImFawnze  Assuming my gender? 😭 how do i pass a a male when i have no male organs other than my brest reduction? js. You need to check yourself. LMAOOOOO. You gonna wind up with a frankenstien.

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 09:01 AM

JamesWiggs  I wasn't calling you a dude. But since we're at it? What's up my fellow male human? 🤣

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 09:02 AM

ImFawnze  Wait. What does that say? hmmm. pretty sure it says DUDE.

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 09:02 AM

JamesWiggs  Like honestly. It's just the internet. You can always ignore someone. I'm cool with people blocking me. 🤷‍♂️ Doesn't bother me. I know I say dumb shit. You don't have to respond.

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 09:04 AM

JamesWiggs  Thanks for the debate. Helped me get my Moot score up a bit too. 😀

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 09:06 AM

ImFawnze  Or, I can have fun, like you are doing. you could always block instead of make hateful comments, ALSO you could just scroll on and not comment, but what do you do?

someone needs to learn about being a hyporcrite.

or maybe not call moderators of this website out on some stuff that ain't true. 😬

If you "know you say dumb shit" why even speak? I mean, i could tell you do from the start, but not many have your sence of humor, nor mine.

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 09:09 AM

ImFawnze  There's no debate. Shes a girl. You're a troll who says idiotic things (as proven above when you said you didn't say something but you did) 🙊

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 09:09 AM

JamesWiggs  I just do it cause i can. I believe too many people are offended easily. Didn't know assuming someone's gender was a big deal. but hey it's 2020. I got nothing against anyone I just find it amusing how easily people.are offended on the internet. The internet isn't everything in life so why does someone care if I talk shit? I will never know. Just cause some random idiot like myself says something doesn't mean you need to get offended. 🤷‍♂️ Like I said before It's the internet who cares?.😂

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 09:10 AM

JamesWiggs  Yeah I am a troll. And yeah I say dumb stuff. I do it purposely.

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 09:14 AM

ImFawnze  Oh, so because you believe that, we should all have the same opinions and beliefs? kid.... come on. You gotta be smarter than that. i mean, you need to have atleast one brain cell to separate bulling from being dumb, and if you spend so much time on the internet you would understand the "assuming gender" joke along with half of what I even stated. I was never a woman. 😵 lmao.

Its not all the internet. these are real people behind these screens, with feelings and emotions. if they don't view it the same and repeat themselves defending, thats when its a step too far and its called harassment. educate yourself.

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 09:15 AM

JamesWiggs  Theres a way to stop harassment. and it's called the block button. 🤯

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 09:17 AM

ImFawnze  Yes, as I said. Troll. google "Troll Meaning" click on wiki and read how you harass people. Kinda going in a circle here. Done with this idiotic conversation.

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 09:18 AM

JamesWiggs  See ya later alligator ✌

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 09:19 AM

ImFawnze  After a while, crocodile.

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Feb 16, 2020, 09:20 AM

JamesWiggs  Good bye butterfly.

• xXCloutFrostXx^^ LV.20 Fearless Feb 16, 2020, 09:52 AM

ImFawnze  Hahahahah what a funny bicker

• xXCloutFrostXx^^ LV.20 Fearless Feb 16, 2020, 09:52 AM

JamesWiggs  Hahahaha what a funny bicker

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 09:59 AM

xXCloutFrostXx^^  Not bickering. Trying to get someone to understand that others have feelings and picking on a hormonal pregnant woman who is a moderator on the app he is tolling on is not normal, nor okay. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. It's always worth it to try, no matter win or lose.

Most my friends have killed themselves. If not, got bad on drugs and died, all from the way they were treated. If i can make one difference, I want people to understand that you might think its funny, they might not themselves.

i have no hard feelings against this dude. i have the same humour. maybe others don't though, and thats what's important.

if you make a statement or joke, tell people its a joke. let them know you aren't trying to hurt their feelings, if not, It's kind of sociopathic.

• xXCloutFrostXx^^ LV.20 Fearless Feb 16, 2020, 10:08 AM

JamesWiggs  Ight bud I did not need a life story but thanks for I understand ur frustration if you have a problem with wat someone is saying DM them don’t do it in a public lounge it gives others an opportunity to jump in

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 10:20 AM

xXCloutFrostXx^^  Thats not close to my life story, and I was explaining it to you since you thought it was "Bickering" and don't understand my humor, aka the whole point.

again as above, you don't have to jump in. there's no need. but you did, so i informed you. its a SOCIAL media app for a reason. If you don't want a reply or explanation, move on dude.

IMD. Is everyone on here just trying to be big and bad? If you don't wanna hear something don't comment.... it's not that hard.

Yall aren't grasping a single word you preach.

I joined in. I didn't start it. i have no problem with him nor do I want to DM him. Like wtf?

Anyone can join in. Just like you did, just like I did.

• xXCloutFrostXx^^ LV.20 Fearless Feb 16, 2020, 10:37 AM

JamesWiggs  Now you sound like a child saying “I didn’t start it” dear god please don’t take things so personally and “not living up to what we say” wth is that about i can care less how you feel but I can understand how u feel. And your as childish as anyone else here you just continue and continue like a child if anything you don’t live up to what you say ur on this platform full of gamers and spreading bs please just shut the hell up you take things way to seriously this is a platform full of gamers we’re all weird and all of us say jokes all the time no need to get flustered or start things with others

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 10:54 AM

xXCloutFrostXx^^  bruh. you need to learn how to read.

I said this to you.

1) It's social media, anyone can hop in.
    2) It's not bickering
    3) The whole post was humor misunderstanding. (aka my point of replying.)
    4) its a hormonal woman THEY are making fun of.
    5) (shouldn't count) I don't care how you feel or they feel, social media is about opinions and everyone has a different one, regaurdless if they agree with mine, ill still try to help someone feel better.
    6) im childish asf, not on here. I'm childish on many platforms and in person.
    7) I never said anyone was weird, i agreed to the humour and said "its not for everyone" pretty much... so hmmmm.... re read it?
    8) I'm not flustered. Ive been bulled my whole life if you think I care what anyone thinks, you are mistaken.

so, hmmmm... no.

if you want to try to make me mad, here. im a open book.

1) I'm gay.
    2) I'm almost 30 (old ass man online)
    i play games that little kids play, (like i said, i DO act like a child, yet im not acting like one on here.)
    3) I get flustered as he'll at my job but I do not think you can help with that.
    4) im pretty much balding.
    5) give me a reason to get mad, i have none and I know I admit whom I am and know my flaws. nice try though. im not 12, so i don't care. im not in school, i have a job, idc about anything people have to say about me (meanfully) nor do i go to school or care about a "status"

you literally didnt say anything against me nor say anything about me being mean? im straightforward. wanna see my reciting hairline? ill DM you a pic. wanna see my insta? on my profile. face? on my profile.

I don't see a single point you made. im just saying, don't bully.

have I said a single thing about him being anything bad? no. I called him a troll. he admitted it.

have I said anything about you? no. i stated you can hop in the conversation, just like I have. I have no problem with anyone. constructive criticism is something people should learn.

don't get involved unless you have nothing to lose. i don't. except maybe the rest of my hair. 😭😭😭

• xXCloutFrostXx^^ LV.20 Fearless Feb 16, 2020, 11:06 AM

JamesWiggs  Alright bud I don’t understand why ur wasting ur energy on all this it’s unnecessary and honestly I didn’t read all that😋😂😂

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 11:15 AM

xXCloutFrostXx^^  Its literally my job on here to watch people, and also its my morals to keep people unharmed by people who just want to be rude. you dint have to read it. you'll never see what's wrong with every word you say if you don't. simple as that. I don't reply for your sake. i reply for everyone else to understand its not okay to treat people like this.

If anything, its for me. I want to protect people that feel victimized. IDC what's said about me, as long as they are happy, im happy.

• xXCloutFrostXx^^ LV.20 Fearless Feb 16, 2020, 11:21 AM

JamesWiggs  Now let me flip it. I understand what ur saying and I agree no one should be treated like this and I’m not saying it’s right for them to do what they do but The people of this world are all the same. You focus on the trivial, and lose sight of what’s most important. Change is impossible, in this fog of ignorance. How can we evolve when regulation is all we know? I understand what ur saying it’s just that kids won’t understand what we’re saying cause they don’t care at all there a bunch of trolls and we can’t fix that think of it as a ying and yang we need both light and dark if not nothing will be balanced

• DaPi LV.28 Champion Feb 16, 2020, 11:37 AM

ImFawnze  So men can give birth?

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 11:38 AM

xXCloutFrostXx^^  See, as I said above "People do not have the same beliefs." thats WHY trolls come in, I don't believe in the same thing as you, he doesn't believe in the same as them. its a chain reaction. im not pushing my beliefs, but i want people to know, there are good people. and I'm here.

the only reactions a "post" usually gets (not these comments) is someone agreeing or disagreeing, than in the comments they spout their beliefs and others shout their thoughts, than disbelief and others "debate"

I understand the internet isnt to get along. at all. you probably don't like me. ( not saying you don't, just assumption) (could bring assumption into this as well, but its a different story.)

I like you. you obviously make your point and are willing to debate it without using stupid names (I'm saying in general) most people like to troll (aka hurt peoples feelings, break them as much as they can.) but don't understand it actually hurts. I have so many Friends that ate gone. i grew up before technology so ive seen first hand. and there's no reason people should be upset about that stuff but at the same time.... it DOES happen.

I want my life goal to be to change at least a few lives. I know pain. Its not cool when you lose everyone you love due to crappy people. idk you or if you experienced anyone who's took their life.... it hurts. them and myself.

I get it. I get the way you see it.i Just have a more Yang veiw.

but my ying demands to bring people some type of hope. glory. someone who would jump in front of a (metaphorical train) for them.

I don't like to see anyone get hurt.

i know you prob skipped this too, but again, its not a bicker. never was. its just trying to show my bright side. there's enough darkness over the internet in general.

• xXCloutFrostXx^^ LV.20 Fearless Feb 16, 2020, 11:47 AM

JamesWiggs  I actually didn’t skip this one and we both handle things different and that’s fine and I hate to see people get hurt too I respect that your trying to make a difference and we may handle things differently cause we have a different understanding of things and that’s fine and honestly I’m not bright like you I only protect wat I see fit and I take down anyone that threatens what I care for GENZ is a product of the Millennials Wills there has to be change and this world is changing at a rapid pace we’ve all seen things horrible sometimes see things that no one should see but have a good day and stay frosty

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 11:53 AM

xXCloutFrostXx^^  Whats GENZ?

and dude don't see it all dark. i know most people are messed up.... doesn't mean. all are. i get that feeling, sometimes im the same, but I have to realize im not that bad batch. If you ever feel that way and don't want to - or ever want just someone there... i got you dude. just hit me up and let me know. as soon as I see it ill reply. there's good people left, i know sometimes it feels like its just a saying but its true. im here dude.

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 11:54 AM

xXCloutFrostXx^^  nvm im dumb. you mean like GENERATION Z?

• xXCloutFrostXx^^ LV.20 Fearless Feb 16, 2020, 11:55 AM

JamesWiggs  GENZ is the future adults aka teens

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 11:57 AM

xXCloutFrostXx^^  i realized that after lol im sorry. i was like is GENZ? LOL (as a word)

• xXCloutFrostXx^^ LV.20 Fearless Feb 16, 2020, 12:00 PM

JamesWiggs  Ur good and honestly this generation sucks even though I’m apart of it

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Mod Feb 16, 2020, 12:13 PM

xXCloutFrostXx^^  It does. but really, ever since the internet.... alot of lives went downhill. like, way more than anyone thinks. the whole "gangsta" mumble rap kinda did it in. don't get me wrong, some artists are amazing now. but most has to do with drugs, most are overdosing and most are sad asf. negativity spreads. when its mainstream..... its worse.

I have 0 hard feelings to you and I hope you feel the same. we both have different opinions and views and at the end of the day, we both know what its like to live. good or bad.

Just like anyone else. Were all the same with different beliefs and opinions, but we all bleed the same.

• FUCK YOU KID LV.23 Boo! Feb 17, 2020, 04:00 AM

xXCloutFrostXx^^  Wtf is going on this is like the 200th comment and it’s still the 2 of u talking about BC

• xXCloutFrostXx^^ LV.20 Fearless Feb 17, 2020, 04:01 AM

FUCK YOU KID  Ok thanks ig

• FUCK YOU KID LV.23 Boo! Feb 17, 2020, 04:09 AM

xXCloutFrostXx^^  No thank u 😊

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 03:49 AM

I have a knack for suspense sometimes :)

• Yehyu LV.19 Parasite Feb 16, 2020, 05:37 AM

i reposted a post by a chick saying she'd do anything for Apex money and that she was a slut 😑

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 05:39 AM

I actually remember seeing that person earlier today 😂😂😂

• Yehyu LV.19 Parasite Feb 16, 2020, 05:40 AM

good god absentee parental units. need to check her phone ASAP

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 05:41 AM

Lmao, this is only the beginning

• Sequence_ LV.10 Insomniac Feb 16, 2020, 10:20 PM

Saw that one aswell. Internet has crazy ways.

• (R.F.C.)FireFooxz LV.23 Bamboozled Feb 16, 2020, 03:51 AM

To be honest the only post I’ve really seen are the “anyone want to be my gf,bf” and the inappropriate rainbow six siege art

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 03:52 AM

I wont reveal some of the posts me and (person) saw, but there have been a few cases

• (R.F.C.)FireFooxz LV.23 Bamboozled Feb 16, 2020, 03:53 AM

Hmmmmmmm....... interesting

• Lord Bruttus LV.25 Bandit Feb 16, 2020, 03:51 AM

well...put it on fire

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 03:52 AM

BURN IT WITH HOLY FLAMES!

• Lord Bruttus LV.25 Bandit Feb 16, 2020, 03:53 AM

BROTHER, get the flammer. the . heavy. flammer

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 03:54 AM

YES BROTHER!

• Lord Bruttus LV.25 Bandit Feb 16, 2020, 03:54 AM

FOR THE EMPEROR

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 03:54 AM

SACRIFICE BLOOD TO THE BLOOD GODS!

• Lord Bruttus LV.25 Bandit Feb 16, 2020, 03:55 AM

NimbleRogue  YES BROTHER, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 03:56 AM

Lord Bruttus  I like how this is a serious post, and we are still messing about by prepping our heavy flamers to deal with these infidels

• Lord Bruttus LV.25 Bandit Feb 16, 2020, 03:57 AM

NimbleRogue  well... im not staff since i would of put an end to it with fire, THATS HERESY

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 03:57 AM

Lord Bruttus  This post or their posts? 😂

• Lord Bruttus LV.25 Bandit Feb 16, 2020, 03:58 AM

NimbleRogue  BOTH

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 03:59 AM

Lord Bruttus  Oof, f in chat for my post in roughly an hours time then

• Lord Bruttus LV.25 Bandit Feb 16, 2020, 04:01 AM

NimbleRogue  well if i remove "their" posts i must do the same to you so they dont get suspicious

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 04:03 AM

Lord Bruttus  Fair enough, my post will be obsolete when the issue is done, to my knowledge, my post is not doing anything wrong?

• Lord Bruttus LV.25 Bandit Feb 16, 2020, 04:04 AM

NimbleRogue  kinda, but it will attract their view

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 04:04 AM

Lord Bruttus  Also true... Im arguing with artificial intelligence here....

• Lord Bruttus LV.25 Bandit Feb 16, 2020, 04:06 AM

NimbleRogue  exactly. i spits fax all day bro

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 04:07 AM

Lord Bruttus  YOU ARE BUILT INTO MACHINERY, BROTHER!

• Lord Bruttus LV.25 Bandit Feb 16, 2020, 04:10 AM

NimbleRogue  burn...in holly FIRE

• ZimZim LV.26 I'm a Bot Feb 16, 2020, 04:07 AM

Wait... Do they send nudes or do they want me to send nudes?

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 04:09 AM

Mix of both, one example follows "nude for nudes", another that was removed was one that offered nudes for game currency, there is a list more

• ZimZim LV.26 I'm a Bot Feb 16, 2020, 04:10 AM

Damn, if they would do "nudes for follow" then i'd have free material

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 04:13 AM

🅱🆁🆄🅷

• ZimZim LV.26 I'm a Bot Feb 16, 2020, 04:14 AM

UwU

• FookinLazherSoights LV.20 OPFOR Feb 16, 2020, 04:16 AM

that was a thing???🤨

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 04:17 AM

🆈🅾🆄 🆆🅾🆄🅻🅳 🅱🅴 🆂🆄🆁🅿🆁🅸🆂🅴🅳

• FookinLazherSoights LV.20 OPFOR Feb 16, 2020, 04:17 AM

yep

• Dry Martini LV.25 Genius Feb 16, 2020, 08:17 AM

I haven't gotten that, seems to be a female mooter problem, basically 25-30 percent of moot population, so when try to spread the word, the 70 percent of us or don't really know how to fix it since we haven't experienced it

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 08:20 AM

Fair enough

• BakeTownKilla LV.21 Bamboozled Feb 16, 2020, 08:39 AM

i'm pretty sure this is you when you see those posts

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 08:48 AM

You are wise

• j0kep0ke LV.26 Best Squadmate Feb 16, 2020, 09:58 PM

gib meh free nudes eKs Di .

• NimbleRogue LV.22 Sharpshooter Feb 16, 2020, 10:01 PM

Lmao

• j0kep0ke LV.26 Best Squadmate Feb 16, 2020, 10:02 PM

You're lucky because I am a wolf too , comrade