ProAlpha Fox1 LV.24 Apex > Fortnite
Feb 15, 2020, 01:57 PM 20 read

Quick question for all Mooters...

1.) I need more views on my YouTube Channel... How do I get more views/video [Views per Video]? 2.) What kind of content will all Mooters or at least 85% of Moot Users watch? 3.) How do I get 85% to All Moot Users to watch my videos on YouTube? Just questions so I can improve on my YouTube Channel and to make your Experience as a YouTube Viewer EXTREME. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT. 💚

Comment 7

• WolfPaxHD dog LV.25 Wolf Feb 15, 2020, 06:22 PM

Gaming content

• Ty SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.34 Super Star Feb 16, 2020, 12:48 AM

Here are my suggestions :

Presentation is everything ; if your channel isn’t organized , structured and visually appealing your content will be consider less than what it is.

I suggest you don’t try to cater to such a larger audience ; build a community of supporters , learn what their interests are then deliver what they desire. Satisfying 85% of the Moot population is extremely difficult as it is too diverse. You have to start smaller.

• ProAlpha Fox1 LV.24 Apex > Fortnite Feb 16, 2020, 03:23 PM

How do I start a small community of supporters bc this sounds a lot easier than trying to satisfy 85% of Mooters lol. Thank you for the advice as well. 🙂

• Ty SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.34 Super Star Feb 16, 2020, 03:28 PM

Well first you need to establish your identity , make sure people know who ProAlpha Fox1 really is. Once people understand you , what you represent and such they’ll be more inclined to pay you mind.

From there you begin to build and interact with the people who show signs of interest. Also pay attention to all feedback and suggestions given from these people as it could help you grow much more and even faster.

• ProAlpha Fox1 LV.24 Apex > Fortnite Feb 16, 2020, 03:42 PM

Awesome. Thank you so much for the advice. Imma do my best to make this happen. I couldn't thank you enough for your help. 🙂

• Ty SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.34 Super Star Feb 16, 2020, 03:42 PM

No doubt , Bless. 🛐

• NO NAME verified Feb 15, 2020, 03:04 PM

not saying you where asking me butttt... ur asking the wrong guy.

Home