Shugur^^ LV.24 Dream Chaser
Feb 15, 2020, 01:12 PM 100 read

Story Writing!🧩

I want to start something new and a bit challenging. I want to write a story from ideas coming from YOU GUYS!! I really want to get into it and recently I’ve been doing a lot of short stories, and I think I’m ready for something like this. Please give me suggestions like story name, character(s) name(s)/personality, place/setting, and plot! Every Friday I’ll release a new chapter

Off Topic: General - Story Writing!🧩 image 2

Comment 18

• W̶i̶s̶p̶y̶♡ LV.27 Rare Candy Feb 15, 2020, 01:14 PM

under the sea with Carlos and Jimmy there both been stranded under water in a boat for 5 years until one day...

• Shugur^^ LV.24 Dream Chaser Feb 15, 2020, 01:15 PM

That’s a good suggestion thank you!!! 💜 :)

• W̶i̶s̶p̶y̶♡ LV.27 Rare Candy Feb 15, 2020, 01:18 PM

oh no problem I just like imaginating stories and stuff.

• Shugur^^ LV.24 Dream Chaser Feb 15, 2020, 01:19 PM

Have you tried writing your own story?

• W̶i̶s̶p̶y̶♡ LV.27 Rare Candy Feb 15, 2020, 01:22 PM

no I've never.

• Shugur^^ LV.24 Dream Chaser Feb 15, 2020, 01:25 PM

You should try. Start slow with a short play so you can get down how to develop a character, then increase from there. It sounds dumb but it helps with developing a character and making sure the plot stays together. :)

• W̶i̶s̶p̶y̶♡ LV.27 Rare Candy Feb 15, 2020, 01:27 PM

Shugur^^  I'll try it maybe seems fun.

• Shugur^^ LV.24 Dream Chaser Feb 15, 2020, 01:29 PM

W̶i̶s̶p̶y̶♡  Good

• NO NAME verified Feb 15, 2020, 01:40 PM

One day two people with contrasting personalities and lifestyles, one with a rich family, one with a poor one, switch lives (Back and forth each day maybe?) through this they end up helping each other through there life’s problems and end up becoming the most unlikely of friends.

Idk, first thing that came to mind :P

• Shugur^^ LV.24 Dream Chaser Feb 15, 2020, 02:13 PM

It’s a good idea :) I’ll give it some thought

• Dry Martini LV.25 Genius Feb 15, 2020, 01:59 PM

a moment of 100 hours, a man is stuck in time for 100 hours. goes through human nature. he dies bad stuff. he gets depressed because he cant truly interact. starts helping ppl when time is frozen

• Shugur^^ LV.24 Dream Chaser Feb 15, 2020, 02:27 PM

Interesting concept, I’ll think about it :)

• Opal_Fox Gaming verified LV.30 RIP Feb 19, 2020, 03:00 PM

Humans only see one color out of all the colors in the world. Once they find their soulmate, they see all the colors of life. Their soulmate has to see the same color as them, so if I were to see a certain shade of blue, my soulmate would too. If you haven’t found your soulmate yet, then you will see all the colors on your 18th birthday and will have a higher chance to find them. However, the main character has her 18th birthday, and all of a sudden sees no color at all. (You can make it so either her soulmate is blind or dead, whatever you choose!)

• Shugur^^ LV.24 Dream Chaser Feb 19, 2020, 09:58 PM

That’s a very good idea. I’ll look into it and have an answer by Friday :)

• TheMangledKing LV.24 Dragon Feb 19, 2020, 10:36 PM

the limit of gold, in a world where a new breed of human(the lords) has emerged from the artic, people with extraordinary abilities; super strength, echolocation, telekinesis, transmutation, sorcery, element control, etc. the story centers around a 39-year-old veteran half lord(known as kiazen), with the gift of super strength, but nowadays he works a bakery and runs as the source of gossip and a common meeting place for humans and lords alike. but one day when he was talking with a group of young boys known as the adventurers, the leader is named billy who is the veterans best friend, he is also a half lord with the ability to see sound wave, he was also meeting with another customer a lords child, known as Emily, she is an emperor(the ability to charm people with her voice), but on that day a terrorist attack happened on his bakery, he manages to stop most of the damage because of his strength but billy was killed in the fire and Emily was kidnapped by the terrorists, he now seeks to find her and to avenge billy, along the way he meets more people like him, half-lords who have been hit by the terrorist group because the group believed in true lord blood

• TheMangledKing LV.24 Dragon Feb 19, 2020, 10:36 PM

god this was alot but i have more if you want more

• Shugur^^ LV.24 Dream Chaser Feb 20, 2020, 04:49 AM

It’s cool lol I’ll give it some thought and have an answer by Friday :)

• TheMangledKing LV.24 Dragon Feb 20, 2020, 04:50 AM

no problem :]

Home