Just Nathan Founder
Jan 18, 2020, 10:14 AM 159 read

Bonfire Moments #5 Animation🔥🔥🔥

What your favorite animated show/movie? . . . . Well hello there, thanks for stopping by, this is Bonfire Moments here the fire and topics for this day... Sit back, relax, and enjoy the bonfire... Now will talk about animation... Man, animation really got it's start in the 20th century... With tons of sketches and black and white cartoons animations was on the rise... There came the color and that came the arrival of Saturday morning cartoons... When the internet got more popular, the era of Saturday morning cartoons ended and you can probably watch any cartoon or anime you want... And how these great show stay relevant with up is because the great animators, director, and other people behind the scenes providing the entertainment for that show... The same can be kind be said with manga and comic books... Some manga and comics have been adapted to movies and some with real life actors so those books were sort of the gateway to animation because it can be a long process... They sketch out the idea frame by frame then use digital technology to do the same with other visual effects then when it's final, it goes on the big screen, tv, and possibly the internet aka Netflix/Youtube... I think I said enough, as long as there Good, Hardworking, and Dedicated artist out there then animation with never fade along with the good shows and movies out there... Oh to answer that question I have, many cartoon network shows from the past not much of the current shows and any movie from Hayao Miyazaki it's kinda hard to pick... It's my time to now, hopefully I stole the show... Til next travelers, keep that fire going...✌🔥

Off Topic: General - Bonfire Moments #5 Animation🔥🔥🔥 image 2

Comment 3

• BakeTownKilla LV.23 Bamboozled Jan 18, 2020, 11:13 AM

animation is pretty easy and simple to explain but you went in depth and complicated it

• Just Nathan Founder Jan 18, 2020, 12:07 PM

lol... my bad, but it's a process, to me I know it's not simple, for many great artist it is...

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jan 21, 2020, 02:12 AM

(I'm really enjoying this series if you couldn't tell, so I'm checking all of them out one by one!)

I would say either A Silent Voice or The Tale of Princess Kaguya.

A silent voice has a beautiful storyline and I read the manga 3 different times, twice english and once in German. When I watched the movie I was stunned by how beautifully they made it (however I didn't like how they voiced Shouko, I thought that it felt a bit put on and took away the emotion from some scenes because it seemed fake).

I absolutely adored the animation of a tale of princess kaguya. It's really well done and very emotive done to every little detail and every individual drawing. It also is a really adorable story and if you haven't seen it already I would really recommend it! I'm gonna attach a gif of the scene that I love the most. I don't know why but even after years of not seeing it I always remember this scene in my mind.

I completely agree with you that Hayao Miyazaki's works are hard to choose between though!

Home