Brinabear Brinabear LV.22 Rare Candy
Jan 9, 2020, 03:18 AM 241 read

I embarrassed myself by over speaking yesterday lmao

So yesterday I was talking to coworkers. Keep in mind that one of them already thinks I'm weird but he thinks I'm cool for the most part and we are friends. The other is 3 years younger but very mature so he hangs out with us a lot. And the last on is like 8 years older, kind of aggressive and I barely know here because she doesnt usually work at our branch. Anyways we were talking about old pics and stuff and I had mentioned that I used to have long hair before and I showed pictures. That then led to me showing pictures of me in wigs to show the big difference between me with long hair and trying to look decent and me with short hair barely trying to look good.... So, I totally forgot that most of the pics with my white wig have me wearing elf ears. I didnt know how to explain that I wear them for fun and because I think they are cute lol so I said I cosplay. Where I'm from, not a lot of people cosplay and a lot of people see it as weird. A lot of people also think that me wearing wigs are weird too?? So now, I feel more weird than before and I probably made the whole situation awkward because I also said I was a catfish because I look like a solid 2/10 on normal days with short hair and minimal makeup and I look like a different person when I actually try lmao Hopefully they dont see me as more weird than before... most people worry about scandalous pics in their camera roll... I worry about me in elf ears smh (These are the pics I showed if you were wondering)

Off Topic: General - I embarrassed myself by over speaking yesterday lmao image 2
Off Topic: General - I embarrassed myself by over speaking yesterday lmao image 3

Comment 0

Home