Lord Bruttus LV.26 Bandit
Dec 3, 2019, 04:54 AM 69 read

news of gaming #1

hi everyone, yes its me again... i didn't died yet. before i start with the gaming let me get you a quick status. in 2/3 weeks im gonna be free since the semester is going to end for i think either a month or a few weeks, so im gonna be streaming (with oppened lobbies) ok enough info about me lets see how the games are start with # 1 we have rainbow six siege, the ts news are here with Vulkan Graphics API Testing We are reactivating Vulkan on the TS. We have been exploring the implementation of Vulkan to improve on CPU and GPU bound performance by using Dynamic Texture Indexing to reduce CPU cost, and enabling Dynamic Resolution and AsyncCompute to reduce GPU cost. Overall, this results in better performance for most hardware configurations and graphics settings. Please ensure that you have the latest graphics drivers installed before launching the game. We are aware that a very small amount of players on old hardware will not be able to launch the game with Vulkan. The aim of this preliminary test is to gather performance data in a live environment. We plan to run Vulkan for the rest of the Test Server, but we might revert to DirectX if need be. We look forward to your feedback, and encourage you to test the Vulkan API. Please update to the latest drivers New Driver AMD 19.11.3 New Driver Nvidia 441.41 New Driver Intel 26.20.100.7372 Known Vulkan Issues At the moment, OBS should be put in Window or Display Capture mode BUGFIXES Gadgets FIXED - Fuze was able to deploy his APM6- Matryoshka on the wooden layer of reinforced walls. number 2 is gonna be for ps4 players and ps plus subs. were gonna have for ps4 on december the following games: •Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey PS4 — Digital (Out 12/6) •Arise: A Simple Story PS4 — Digital (December 3rd) •Big Pharma PS4 — Digital (Out 12/5) •Blair Witch PS4 — Digital (December 3rd but unconfirmed) •Classic Snake Adventures PS4 — Digital (Out 12/6) •Cuisine Royale PS4 — Digital(December 3rd) if you want to see them all check out https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/11/29/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-december-3-2019/ for more info about the new games as for ps plus we have: •Titanfall •Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame for this month and i think thats all. if there is anything new im gonna be let you guys know

Comment 3

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Dec 3, 2019, 05:01 AM

what is monster energy super cross though?

• Lord Bruttus LV.26 Bandit Dec 3, 2019, 05:02 AM

one moment...

• Lord Bruttus LV.26 Bandit Dec 3, 2019, 05:03 AM
Home