Shugur^^ LV.24 Dream Chaser
Dec 1, 2019, 11:23 PM 74 read

Happy birthday DoubleM 🥳🌟

Off Topic: General - Happy birthday DoubleM 🥳🌟 image 1

It’s been one year since this amazing organization was created, and even though I wasn’t part of it at the beginning I’m still happy that I joined it and I’m still proud to be in it today. DoubleM has given me so much love and affection I’ve basically fallen in love with everyone in it. The atmosphere of knowing that no matter where you are, who you are, or what you are, there will always be people there to support you and want to see you grow. This organization has helped me through a lot of tough times. There’s been times where I don’t feel like going on anymore, but I go into that discord and immediately my day gets so much better. What Spit has created as an environment is amazing and I admire him for the dedication and commitment he makes to the organization everyday. There’s not a moment within the day (besides when he’s catching dubs on Fortnite) when he’s not thinking of how to improve DoubleM. There’s a fine line between who could and could not do this. And for that he’ll always have my respect and admiration. I’m SixFour We Trust💜 ———————————————- #64 #DoubleMBirthday

Comment 4

• Ty SixFour [ ΞΔ´] LV.34 Super Star Dec 2, 2019, 05:05 AM

Much Love Miss Shugz , Thank You For Being A Part Of The DoubleM Family. I Truly Appreciate You , 𝘽𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨. 🛐💜✨

• Flint『6』『4』 LV.25 Stuffed! Dec 2, 2019, 05:08 AM

DoubleM is a lifesaver.. literally.

• Ty SixFour [ ΞΔ´] LV.34 Super Star Dec 2, 2019, 05:12 AM

⛽️♥️💯

• FutureLeaf verified LV.31 Super Star Dec 2, 2019, 07:16 AM

I didn’t even know that, what a great day

Home