</_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard
Oct 22, 2019, 02:38 AM 89 read

Guess the line! #3 well not completed but I ended it.

Hello hello you beautiful people welcome to guess the line! This is a game about guessing the line to any movie,song,anime,show, and even quotes! The rules are simple you have 2 guesses and 3 questions and bonus points if you guess the character,singer, etc or episode,album, etc. So here we go “Summer has gone and passed the innocence can never last” HINT: It was “wake me up when september ends” by green day

Off Topic: General - Guess the line! #3 well not completed but I ended it. image 2

Comment 11

• Carman6678 LV.7 Dragon Oct 22, 2019, 02:56 AM

greenday

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Oct 22, 2019, 04:04 AM

Your guesses are not counted you piece of trash and your supposed to say the song idiot

• Carman6678 LV.7 Dragon Oct 22, 2019, 04:05 AM

its greenday everyone

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Oct 22, 2019, 04:20 AM

Ding ding ding the name of the band is Green Day so bonus point but wait you don’t get them cause you didn’t finish the first question dungy

• Carman6678 LV.7 Dragon Oct 22, 2019, 04:08 AM

I dont know why your so mad at me anyways it something zack called me and I could handle it but you cant you piece of shit

• Big boy me LV.3 Creeper Oct 22, 2019, 04:28 AM

Feel bad for your wife if you ever get one having to be the man of the house you hentai spammer

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Oct 22, 2019, 04:30 AM

You ended mine, Zacks, Kyle’s, Kevin’s, and Logan’s, friendship because you got so toxic, you can’t get your point across without saying 15 curses you degenerate oh sorry is that to big of a word for you my bad, and then you go after homeschoolers wow I’d say I’m surprised but you fell so low to talk trash to my friends an me behind my back you trash talked 12 year olds over a mic do you feel good about it? I wouldn’t you won’t stop commenting when it’s pretty obvious you’ve gone to far and we don’t wanna hang out with you, you are a low life who acts all tough but your actually a 4 foot 300 pound hippo for a person who lays in his moms basement begging for her to bring you more donut rolls, wait wait wait did you see that I generally made a point without uses 15 curses woah I can’t believe it so how about you man up stop contacting me and my friends you low life neck bearded perverted piece of trash.

• Carman6678 LV.7 Dragon Oct 22, 2019, 04:39 AM

bud I weight 150 I'm skinny as hell now a days I dont say 15 curses when I want to get me point across and sorry I "toxic" cant take a joke and I want trash talking to Logan I was really joking when i was saying he was bad hes pretty good at fortnite and I dont even eat much any more I eat about 1 meal a day and that's probably lunch at school

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Oct 22, 2019, 04:43 AM

I’m not only talking about Logan you offended Kyle and his friend and no I’ve seen your pics your not skinny if you where a car you’d be a garbage truck big and stinky.

• Carman6678 LV.7 Dragon Oct 22, 2019, 04:41 AM

and that's the last thing ill ever day to you and again I'm sorry for calling you a bitch it was a joke so talk to you never

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Oct 22, 2019, 04:44 AM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh oh my gosh the joke was so funny! Obviously I liked it.
    (Newsflash I didnt)

Home