᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch
Aug 3, 2019, 05:19 PM 156 read

Quick Post about who I choose to game with

Hiya Guys & Dolls,   MJ here and I felt like this post was long overdue and needed to be brought to some of y’alls attention because as of late i have been receiving dm requests to play video games with them...Weather it be fortnite or R6 or any game they ask me to play with them. First thing i am an Adult im 23 years old i do not play video games with anyone under the age of 18. I will not put myself at that risk of causing harm to myself because of a youngster wanting to send me a dm to play a video game with them. If they have questions about moot or anything like that i do not mind answering there questions but i will absolutely not play any type of video games with them. It is my personal preference to only play video games with adults. So with this being said i am sorry but i will not be playing any video games with anyone under the age of 18 it just doesn’t make me feel comfortable doing so. Anyway i hope y’all are having a fantastic weekend and i shall catch y’all in my next post!   ~MJ Out! #Adultgamersonly🔞

Off Topic: General - Quick Post about who I choose to game with  image 2

Comment 0

Home