᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch
Aug 3, 2019, 01:18 PM 142 read

Sharing My Beloved Poetry Series!

Hiya Guys & Dolls,   MJ here with some more exciting news! I also have decided to share my beloved poetry series that i have written with everyone here on moot! I am super excited about sharing it here with everyone I have began to post it on Tapas.io my favorite novel and comic app and website that i use to share my novels and poems on. I have yet to create a comic because i am not the best at drawing in all honesty lol. I am very open to help and or suggestions to creating a comic and publishing it on Tapas.io and giving credit to the artist. Anywhoo i got a little off track there i will be starting to share my poems here on moot for everyone to get to read and enjoy. Anyways i hope yall are having a fantasic day/night and i shall catch yall in my next post!   ~MJ Out! #Tapas.io  

Off Topic: General - Sharing My Beloved Poetry Series! image 2

Comment 7

• NO NAME verified Aug 3, 2019, 01:19 PM

That's awesome. I love poetry

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Aug 3, 2019, 01:20 PM

me too its something i love writing even if it gets dark it helps me feel better when im feeling down

• NO NAME verified Aug 3, 2019, 01:21 PM

That's really deep and I love that

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Aug 3, 2019, 01:32 PM

yess it is i have most of my stuff posted on Tapas.io its a comic and novel app but i also post my poetry there as well currently trying to get to 100 subs on there. i havent had the best of luck with viewers

• NO NAME verified Aug 3, 2019, 01:33 PM

When I get the chance, I'll download the app and give you a look. Keep reminding me so I don't forget

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Aug 3, 2019, 01:33 PM

okay i will and thank you so much :)

• NO NAME verified Aug 3, 2019, 01:34 PM

᰽Kaylene᰽  Ur welcome!

Home