Eventt シ LV.21 Big Chungus
Jul 9, 2019, 02:19 AM 217 read

Russian Teaching #1

You probably didn't know that I speak Russian but someone asked me to try and teach them so I figured why not make a post about it even though most people aren't even going to try.   First, I will starts off with the basic numbers 1-10. Try to practice these and you can use Google Translate to hear how they sound.   One : Одной Six : Шесть Two : Два Seven : Семь Three : Три Eight : Восемь Four : Четыре Nine : Девять Five : Пять Ten : Десять   I will now show you the English alphabet in Russian. Try to also practice these because if you learn what these sound like then pronouncing words will be really easy!   English Alphabet: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Russian Alphabet: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z   Haha, same thing right? The only difference is what the Russian Alphabet sounds like. I can't really show the difference of the sound so after this I encourage you to go on GT and search up each letter one by one and if it has a different sounding then I encourage you to practice it. :)     Last but not least for this little lesson I will teach you a few simple words that I would like you to practice. :))   Dog : Собака Cat : Кошка Bug : Ошибка   That is it for today. I know most of these seems hard but if you practice it could come in handy one day and plus isn't it cool that you can speak another language? I gave some really easy stuff all thought it may look difficult is probably just because you are not used to seeing it but if you go to GT and listen to it a few times and say it out loud you'll start to get the hang of it! :D   If you have any questions or want anything translated into the Russian Language, let me know and I'll be glad to help.   -

Poll Closed 1 Voted

Are you going to actually try and learn this?

• Yes, I am interested. 1
  • No, I am not interested. 0
  • Maybe 0

Просто ваш средний человек, Eventt.

Comment 2

• NO NAME verified Jul 11, 2019, 03:54 PM

Lol don't nobody give a shit

• Eventt シ LV.21 Big Chungus Jul 24, 2019, 09:42 AM

about you

Home