Just Nathan Founder
Jun 16, 2019, 01:13 PM 194 read

Explanation time...

Off Topic: General - Explanation time... image 2

#hmmm... As a few of u are kinda aware, I made a few post wanting to do a real post and not about gifs... Time and again I delay in... I was to have one ready yesterday but it didn't happen when procrastination mixed with priorities... I'm sure almost all if not all of u don't care, but I came to say sorry to u all and myself for accountability... I don't plan on doing a real post, but I don't want to set a day on when it should be done, but it shouldn't take forever... If anything, the post will congrats the people whoever followed me explain a little about moot ever since I made an account and talk about what I'm thinking about now while I'm moot... A rough summery, but that hopefully gives anyone a good idea what it will be when it happens, another this it's best to post things for me in the afternoon since they majority of moot users are in the United States also, I like the post to reach as much people as possible... And not post it at 5 am when most people should be sleeping... Also, I got a new job, not a big probably, but that's were part of my time goes... Also thanks to double coins in the rocket league lounge til the 22nd... (Moot kinda screwed up on that one) I'll be taking advantage of these coins... And post less on off topic until I need to... I think that's all, again thank u all for for your support in in any way u show it on moot... Strive for the best for yourself, don't settle for less... Take Care...👍

Comment 7

• RZone ㋡ LV.25 Professional Noob Jun 17, 2019, 03:55 AM

Do not post at 5am. Yes indeed Erick and Nathan

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Jun 16, 2019, 01:16 PM

yes. please dont post at 5am. you can premake them

• Just Nathan Founder Jun 16, 2019, 01:20 PM

it will happen I guarantee u, Thank u man, for showing me support which is why I follow u back... thanks for all u do and say...

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Jun 16, 2019, 01:22 PM

thank you sir :) .

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Jun 16, 2019, 01:15 PM

damn. a long post.

• Just Nathan Founder Jun 16, 2019, 01:17 PM

It needed to be done Erik...

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Jun 16, 2019, 01:21 PM

Home