iixtiaxii LV.28 Rare Candy
Jun 6, 2019, 10:24 PM 116 read

100 FOLLOWER GAMING SESSION!!

Off Topic: General - 100 FOLLOWER GAMING SESSION!! image 1

HI EVERYONE I JUST HIT 100 FOLLOWERS. ✨🎈🎉 So I noticed when people hit milestones on moot they tend to do face reveals but, everyone already knows what I look like so that would be boring. However, I did come up with another idea. So alot of you have been sending me DMs and asking to play with me / stream with me. As ive mentioned in DMs I do want to play with all of you but I get busy because life XD I came up with the idea to have a follower gaming session. Where 3-4 people can be in a party with me and play the same game. That way I can play with you guys and it also gives us the chance to make new friends together. If you like that idea keep reading to find out how to take part. I will try to make the session with people of the same ages and game interest. HOW TO TAKE PART If you would like you take part I need you to comment below your gamer tag and pick one of the following games to play with me. 1 - Overwatch 2- GTA 3 - Minecraft 4 - Smite If you would like to play another game or want a one on one session feel free to comment but it will take a lot longer to play with you. WHERE/ WHEN On PS4 Saturday 7th June 7pm BST PLEASE NOTE RANDOM RULES 1. If you are disrespectful to me or the other players you will be removed from the session and no longer allowed to join new sessions 2. This is not follower only but I will be choosing followers over non followers 3. If you are under 16 you may not be able to take part depending on the age range of the other gamers. (Sorry x) If you have personally messaged me about playing together I will still try and organise that. That is all Happy Gamimg and THANKS FOR THE 100 💙 • IIXTIAXII •

Comment 9

• J4W3S0M3 LV.25 Apex > Fortnite Jun 6, 2019, 10:24 PM

Congrats

• iixtiaxii LV.28 Rare Candy Jun 6, 2019, 10:25 PM

Thank youuu 😆🌺

• J4W3S0M3 LV.25 Apex > Fortnite Jun 6, 2019, 10:26 PM

Np my dear

• CosmicCherry LV.21 Rare Candy Jun 6, 2019, 10:27 PM

Awesome idea! Congrats on you’re first milestone 😆😆 🎊🎊🎉🎊🎊

• iixtiaxii LV.28 Rare Candy Jun 6, 2019, 10:29 PM

Thanks hun x
    I absolutely love the moot community