</_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard
May 2, 2019, 09:03 PM 257 read

Is this normal?

I got in a car accident back in February and I keep having flashbacks at random times that freak me out And make me panic is that normal after somthing like that it was when some guy looking on his phone rear ended us on the left side of out bumper making us go up a small hill and flip three times going back down so I’m just curios is the flashback normal or no? And here’s my normal tags becuase I need to get in habit of putting them down #mysticmafia #datspicyboi #gotthehorsesintheback

Comment 7

• MunMen Rider LV.8 Professional Noob May 2, 2019, 09:05 PM

Are you sure it’s random?

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard May 2, 2019, 09:06 PM

It’s when someone talks about it or I see a crash on a movie or somthing but at times it’s just a thought that get it’s happening

• MunMen Rider LV.8 Professional Noob May 2, 2019, 09:13 PM

Have talked to a doctor about it?

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard May 3, 2019, 12:06 AM

Not yet

• PugsyGunner LV.23 Shadow May 2, 2019, 09:20 PM

Yes that is very normal I saw the crash of Zachary Cross and he was d.o.i (dead on impact) his neck snapped and I saw the blood and I said:"rest in peace" it was a terrifying day but I got through,my family is still praying for his family (yes I'm a christian person) (also sorry for so much details it's just really hard for me to go through right now at the moment) (also yes I have flashbacks all the time)

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard May 3, 2019, 12:07 AM

Yea I’m Christian too it’s just a scary thing with all these crashes

• PugsyGunner LV.23 Shadow May 3, 2019, 12:15 AM

Yeah

Home