᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch
Apr 23, 2019, 04:34 AM 97 read

Why i havent been posting as much as ive been wanting to.

Heyo Everyone, I just wanted to say im sorry that i havent been posting as frequently as i have been wanting to and as much as i have been wanting to. I planned to start posting every day posts ranging from magic the gathering to destiny child and many other games and video streams. But sometimes my depression and ptsd just gets in my way and it really takes a toll on my body and i dont feel like posting or when i go to make a post i just dont know what to say so i dont end up posting at all for a few days. I am really going to try to post more often as well as different content instead of the same old thing all the time. I really love moot and seeing positivity being spread around it really makes me happy. I havent been having the best of days lately because of various medical issues i deal with on a daily basis but that wont get me down none the less i will continue to make posts even when ive not having the greatest of days. Moot is my happy place and i enjoy posting different content for everyone to see. I also just want to say i hope everyone has a great Monday and a great rest of the week!   -Major Blade Out   #PTSDSurvivor

Off Topic: General - Why i havent been posting as much as ive been wanting to. image 3

Comment 1

• Xplozion Man LV.6 Nomad Apr 23, 2019, 05:42 AM

I don't know what to say...so yeah

Home