MaAiZe MaAiZe LV.21 Clearly Hacking
Apr 16, 2019, 05:45 AM 559 read

‼️‼️ **PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST**‼️‼️

It has come to my attention recently that some people on here have been expressing feelings of sadness, loneliness, stress etc and to some of you it may look like an attention seeking post but usually this is not the case and actually they are just calling out for help, maybe they’re unsure of how to get help, or aren’t confident enough to do so. Being open to mental health can break down any stigma surrounding it. You don’t have to be an expert to talk and to listen, and often it’s the little things that make a big difference. Basically I’m writing this post to not only beg you to be more sensitive to what some people are saying, but to be supportive and resourceful. I’ve taken some time this evening to post a couple of links and numbers to different Mental Health Support Charities, I have tried to look around for support outside of the U.K. but this has proven a little tough so please if anyone knows any in their countries or areas (maybe the same charity but the number or website is different), post them and I will be sure to add them to this post. If you are reading this an are experiencing difficulties with Depression, Anxiety, or Suicidal Thoughts or know anyone that may be please think about making these numbers and websites known to you, and as always, my inbox is open to anyone who might need it. Samaritans (UK based) Telephone: 116 123 (24 hours a day, free to call) Email: jo@samaritans.org Website: https://www.samaritans.org Provides confidential, non-judgemental emotional support for people experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including those that could lead to suicide. You can phone, email, write a letter or in most cases talk to someone face to face. Saneline (UK based) Telephone: 0300 304 7000 (4:30pm-10:30pm) Website: www.sane.org.uk/what_we_do/support/helpline Saneline is a national mental health helpline providing information and support to people with mental health problems and those who support them. ChildLine (UK based but has useful links etc on their website) Telephone: 0800 1111 Website: www.childline.org.uk ChildLine is a private and confidential service for children and young people up to the age of nineteen. You can contact a ChildLine counsellor for free about anything - no problem is too big or too small. **Some suicide and mental health hotline numbers for the US** (thank you Cyro) Adolescent Suicide Hotline (800-621-4000) Adolescent Crisis Intervention & Counseling Nineline (1-800-999-9999) Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-TALK) www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org Suicide & Crisis Hotline (1-800-999-9999) The Trevor HelpLine, Specializing in gay and lesbian youth suicide prevention (1-800-850-8078) www.thetrevorproject.org Teen Helpline (1-800-400-0900) Youth Crisis Hotline (800-HIT-HOME) **CANADIAN SUPPORT** (thank you Nop) Crisis Services Canada, enables callers anywhere in Canada to access crisis support by phone, in French or English: (free) 1-833-456-4566 Available 24/7 Kids help phone Ages 20 Years and Under in Canada 1-800-668-6868 Canadian Indian Residential Schools Crisis Line 1-866-925-4419 Trans LifeLine – All Ages 1-877-330-6366

Comment 0

Home