Celebrate the World Cup with the Moot Summer Showdown!
The World Cup is fast approaching, and with that comes a new challenge on Moot. I am happy to introduce the Moot Summer Showdown! A Rocket League tournament. Let me show you the rules and how to enter.
HOW TO ENTER + DETAILS
- There will be three separate tournaments, one for each platform. PC/PS4/Xbox
- Registration starts on June 12th 2018. Players will register through the Rocket League tournaments tab found in-game under the “play” drop down menu. They will search for the tournament name “Moot World Cup” on their platform.
- Tournament starts on Sunday June 17th at 11am PDT. (7pm BST).
- It is a 2v2 single elimination tournament. Once you're out, you're out!
- 8 teams of two will be allowed to enter per platform, so get a team together quickly!
- Servers will be NA-West which is where Moot is based.
-To fit with the summer theme, Salty Shores will be the only map in rotation.
- Each team will base their team name off of a country.
- Thankfully, there will be NO MUTATORS.
- Participants must be signed up to Moot.
- To make it easier to contact winners, please post your team name and platform in the comments below.
PC Winners will receive one Razer Synosa Chroma Keyboard each.
PS4 Winners will receive one Crystal PS4 Controller each.
XBOX Winners will receive one Ocean Shadow Controller each.
RUNNERS UP will receive a random Rocket League shirt.
- Good Luck!
Rocket League Announces Jurassic World Themed DLC
In unexpected and exciting news, Rocket League announced this morning an upcoming Jurassic World themed DLC. The Jurassic World Car Pack will be available on all platforms starting June 18th for only $1.99. The car pack includes the classic Jurassic Jeep Wrangler car, a T-Rex goal explosion, a Jurassic Park hard hat topper, and Jurassic Park themed player banners and flags.
To read the rest of The Daily Moot, click below: