Suneggle Suneggle LV.21 Mod
Apr 25, 2020, 10:44 AM 30 read

Thoughts on Doom Eternal

I played the game the night it came out and beat it on hurt me plenty in a few days. I recently started my ultra violence play through. What are you guys' thoughts on the game over all. I find that it has some great combat and a nice movement system. The game is challenging when it needs to be and is super satisfying to overcome these challenges. My favorite level is the ARC complex. What is your favorite level and weapon. I love the super shotgun.

Comment 2

• actuallywill LV.16 4x Champion! Apr 26, 2020, 09:27 PM

yooo nice i beat it in ultra violence the day after it came out and nightmare on my second run in two sittings.

it felt easier than doom 2 but still suuuper difficult. ultra nightmare is different. without cheats its so hard.
    i havent used cheats yet at all

• actuallywill LV.16 4x Champion! Apr 26, 2020, 09:30 PM

the game itself is amazing but where it really shines is in the multiplayer.
    it's super innovating and changes the game enough with fps pvp when playing it make it really really surprising and loads of fun.

it's also something that I found out incredibly good at a place where in Iraq probably 65 or 70% of the players I play against in the morning on a real challenge against the handful of them.
    doom eternals movement is like a dance and will echo in fps games for years

Home