Ivy Jaden Rose LV.2 Lurker
Jan 12, 2019, 12:19 PM 309 read

I don't know anything about this.. So, Can anyone tell me about this & what it is for??

Discussion

Comment 1

• gamer592430180 LV.2 Lurker Feb 9, 2019, 04:46 AM

Its just a fun farming game where you can simultaneously collect different dragons. Something to just pass the time with. Some people love it, some dont see the point. But either way its fine, Unless you are referring to the community thing that we are connecting in now, which is mostly just to ask each other for tips and tricks, and successfully let the game's creators know about bugs or common errors occurring in the game that may need to be attended to. Its also helpful for asking other players about where to find specific things that the tutorial neglected mentioning like leveling up dragons with spirit, getting spirit in the first place, where else spirit can be used, where the spirit store is located, etc. . If you are asking about a certain part of the game though, I would ask that you be a bit more specific as to what you are referring to so that we can effectively help you. Good luck, fellow dragon tamer!

Home