ZeriusHighGamer LV.21 Dream Chaser
Aug 24, 2020, 05:44 PM 90 read

Where are all the players at?

Discussion

It's so darn lonely! Come on and say something please.

Comment 3

• Kodoki LV.1 Mootie Oct 12, 2020, 04:16 AM

Salut ! Je suis française et je parle très mal anglais mais j'aimerai bien parler du jeu. Je me demandais si il y allait avoir du nouveau contenu ajouté un jour, ou des événements...

Hi! I am French and I speak English very poorly but I would like to talk about the game. I was wondering if there was going to be new content added one day, or events ...

Hi! I am French and I speak English very poorly but I would like to talk about the game. I was wondering if there was going to be new content added one day, or events ...

• ZeriusHighGamer LV.21 Dream Chaser Oct 12, 2020, 03:30 PM

It's great to meet French users.
    I am unsure about the updates, however, the latest events were held last year. So, the possibility of new content or events seems very low...

• Kodoki LV.1 Mootie Oct 12, 2020, 08:08 PM

To be honest, I expected it. It's a shame because there will be plenty of things to evolve. In particular, add buttons to switch from one city to another when you visit your friends list (to collect clovers) and avoid coming back to the "friend" menu and scrolling through the list. I would have seen a day / night system and seasons like some games of the genre, visually it would have been even better. I am at level 38 I still have quite a few hours of play before reaching the end! At the moment I'm struggling for sugar (syrup / caramel ...) so many missions that require it and only 4 locations to make it!

Home