CM Sander LV.7 Nomad
Jan 2, 2019, 12:16 PM 285 read

FAQ: Connection

FAQ

❖ Why can't I update the game on Apple or Android? A: There may be some issues or errors that occurred while updating the game. Please try the following steps as this may help resolve the issue:   For Android:1. Go to Device Settings → Go to Application Manager.2. Locate Google Play Store and delete the cache and data.3. Restart the device and reconnect to the game. Observe if this fixes the issue.   For Apple:1. Go to App Store → Go to Updates.2. Locate the Game and tap Update.3. Restart the device and reconnect to the game. Observe if this fixes the issue.   ※ Note: Deleting the game's cache and data will remove any guest accounts so please make sure that the game data has been linked to any SNS available in-game.   ❖ I have problem in downloading the game. What should I do? A: If you are having problems downloading the game:1. Check if you have a sufficient amount of storage in your device.2. Check if you have the minimum requirements to run the game.3. Connect to a more stable WiFi connection to avoid running into errors.   *If the problem still persists, please contact our Customer Support.

Comment 0

Home