Crazidrew LV.5 Lurker
Jan 14, 2021, 01:02 AM 31 read

Recommendation needed

Memes

Im unsure who would be good to main on attack so I have been leaving it to random but now I'm feeling I should probably main someone so any recommendations are appreciated

Comment 10

• Besus Bruh LV.7 Nomad Jan 14, 2021, 01:09 AM

This all depends on your play style. And the game mode. I’ll assume you play bomb. Im not as good as I’d like to be, but after playing for two years, I notice everyone plays differently. If you like being aggressive, Ash or any three armor like Montagne, Gridlock, or Fuze. Fuze can be used tactically as well. His charges can prevent bandits from bandit tricking and destroy the enemies tactical gadgets. If you’re the type of player to reload after a couple shots, I suggest you run the AK-12 with the GSH-18. The PMM is good with damage, but you can only fire off 8 rounds before needing to reload.

• Crazidrew LV.5 Lurker Jan 14, 2021, 01:12 AM

I play quick play atm so it's all game modes im not set on a specific PlayStyle either

• Besus Bruh LV.7 Nomad Jan 14, 2021, 01:16 AM

I’m the same way. I can be tactical, stupid, anything I need to be. I mainly play with a crew, so I ask them who we need although I already know who to play most of the time. It might seem stupid, but reading their names and checking their levels is how I know who to play, because I’ll know how they play. If you don’t have a specific play style, try using Zofia. Her gadget can also prevent bandit tricking if timed correctly. She’s a soft breacher and those come in handy.

• Sabsies LV.20 10, 9, 8, 7... Jan 14, 2021, 02:48 AM

why do you feel like you need a main? it's better to be flexible than to be a one-trick

• Crazidrew LV.5 Lurker Jan 14, 2021, 02:51 AM

I get moaned at lot for not having a main or not being good enough 😕 so I figured if I have a main I might actually reduce the messages I get but at the same time I enjoy playing random ops

• Sabsies LV.20 10, 9, 8, 7... Jan 14, 2021, 07:22 AM

who's moaning at you for not having a main? that's the dumbest thing ever lol

having a main won't make you better at the game. if anything, it'll do the opposite. just keep doin you, play how you wanna play and enjoy the game your way.

• Crazidrew LV.5 Lurker Jan 14, 2021, 07:26 AM

just about everyone lol but yeah im enjoying the game playing any op

• Sabsies LV.20 10, 9, 8, 7... Jan 14, 2021, 07:27 AM

ye dw bout it honestly, people are gonna be assholes regardless of what you do. don't limit yourself if you don't want to

• Crazidrew LV.5 Lurker Jan 14, 2021, 07:29 AM

yeah im gonna stick to what I'm doing I think its more fun and even better when I finish a match with most kills and get told im trash just love salty players lol

• YGBSniperpro LV.7 Nomad Jan 15, 2021, 06:10 PM

zof

Home