QueenJinxThc LV.13 Try Hard
Jul 1, 2020, 06:57 AM 67 read

Can someone give me a tactical but yet aggressive strat for the bomb sites that are marked :)

Memes
Rainbow Six: Memes - Can someone give me a tactical but yet aggressive strat for the bomb sites that are marked :) image 1

(If you have the time that is) I am just posting this for fun to see if anyone has the time or want to give me their opinions on how you or your “team” would plan and play out this scenario :)

Comment 6

• Toxicinfinityy LV.4 Team Player Jul 1, 2020, 07:01 AM

for nature play vertical or the back door those are very popular spots for countering agro I'd have a partner playing second floor with you for compressor id run a good weapon and sit at balcony of garage and apply pressure there rotate if you get trapped to office and rotate to shark then diner to reception for the epic gamer move flank

• QueenJinxThc LV.13 Try Hard Jul 1, 2020, 07:01 AM

Oh my 🥵🤤

• Toxicinfinityy LV.4 Team Player Jul 1, 2020, 07:04 AM

owo

• QueenJinxThc LV.13 Try Hard Jul 1, 2020, 06:57 AM

:P

• ıʞɔn⅂ LV.25 Let’s play R6! Jul 1, 2020, 07:10 AM

Cut open 1a with thermite or ace and montage with smokes a capitao would be good to close off 1b and garage with fire have Montagne push from kitchen and rush plant then lock it down while ppl flank the store. For 2a u can rush from camping and open up the wall next to the fridge and rush plant behind there, flash it out and kill whoever's in there then have someone watch the rotation hole while a claymore is placed on the bathroom door. It can be done within the first 45 seconds of the round so they won't be ready but rushing 2b would be harder cuz it's a more awkward room and there's 3 spots to get flanked from

• Magz_EMP1Y LV.18 Assassin Jul 2, 2020, 10:05 AM

Defence agressive or attack push

Home