Cult Grey LV.24 Insomniac
Aug 8, 2019, 11:17 PM 291 read

Me after playing too much rainbow is magic. Never again xD

Memes
Rainbow Six: Memes - Me after playing too much rainbow is magic. Never again xD  image 1

Find mister bear! you read that in that creepy narrator voice huh? lmao As promised and even though it took my 27 years to get feed back from everyone I could, the general consensus was that the map was shit, the game mode was shit, but the colors and joke overall was well executed. I agree with you guys I’m not gonna play hostage anytime soon as it’s just a fuze meme, just bomb for me thanks, I’m on a ranked diet xD Cosmetics were fun and actually got me to spend 20$ just so i could get 3 of four of tachankas items. Yes, I have his head gear c: rip! More importantly, what kinda crazy game mode are we gonna get this next season especially after we just had yeehaw rainbow, more to come with that post(; Let us know in the comment what are your guesses for the new game mode coming, halloween shit, probably. I hope it’s a spooky ass fairground like left for dead 2 style and ya gotta run for your fuckin life through mazes and shit. Ooo how about house of mirrors lol. What ops would even be involved? I know, I know a lot of questions, but listen as soon as I find out I will share my source and we can all speculate even more. sound good? good c: - grey here’s more memes a ton of off topic memes c: https://m.facebook.com/CultGrey/?__nodl&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fsharer.php&ref=m.facebook.com&_rdr

#meme #rainbow6memes #funny #rainbowismagic #r6memes #r6

Comment 7

• Juliolol53 Ps4 LV.2 Lurker Aug 8, 2019, 11:17 PM

lol

• Orcadian LV.13 Chief Aug 8, 2019, 11:18 PM

I got the smoke headgear

• Cult Grey LV.24 Insomniac Aug 8, 2019, 11:20 PM

i love that one!

• Ela main7 LV.7 Nomad Aug 9, 2019, 12:02 AM

lol 😂 I love that meme

• Cult Grey LV.24 Insomniac Aug 9, 2019, 03:14 AM

me too, it reminds me of the little kid on vine “ It’s frickin bats! i love halloween” xD

• Ela main7 LV.7 Nomad Aug 9, 2019, 05:44 AM

XD

• Tiik2010 LV.4 Lurker Aug 9, 2019, 06:05 AM

wtf! is this... I'm giving you... 12 upvotes (congratulations you reached 12 upvotes tho the 12 one is mine)

Edit:I forgot the???? I don't now what this means. ⬆️

Home