CRITgamingyt LV.7 Nomad
Jul 23, 2019, 09:40 PM 298 read

So this happened on Clubhouse map...

Memes

This happened to me on club house. Opponent repelled off the side of strip club and had a clean line of view straight into the cash room above garage on Clubhouse. Most people get all the way up, I was not expecting that when I peeked window! You can see the kill in my last video, link to video below! ---------------------------------------------------------- Like. Comment. Subscribe. Share. ---------------------------------------------------------- Video: https://youtu.be/nXl17h8Pcfk Channel link in bio. #r6s #r6smemes #rainbowsixsiegeftw #Rainbow6game me #gaming #gamingcommunity #gamer4life #gamememes #gamefreak #xboxplayers #xboxgamer #xboxgames #contentcreation #youtubing #ubisoftgames #twitch #r6gameplay #consolegamer #r6siege #rainbowsixgame #rainbowsixsiege #Rainbow6game #rainbowsixsiegeoperators #rainbow6siege #memesquad #memes2good #r6siegememes #tomclancyrainbowsix #siegememes #phantomsight #tomclancy

Rainbow Six: Memes - So this happened on Clubhouse map... image 2

Comment 6

• DADSpiderman(badname LV.6 Nomad Jul 23, 2019, 09:45 PM

How is this a meme

• MJC GAMING LV.3 Lurker Jul 23, 2019, 10:15 PM

this isnt epic

• CRITgamingyt LV.7 Nomad Jul 23, 2019, 10:18 PM

Nope, didn't say "epic" but, it was unexpected. atleast on console, repelling off the side of Strip Club and getting a clean line of sight into cash is rarely used. Can be a valuable trick to use. That's all

• MJC GAMING LV.3 Lurker Jul 23, 2019, 10:19 PM

• CRITgamingyt LV.7 Nomad Jul 23, 2019, 10:20 PM

hahaha alright 😂😂

• CRITgamingyt LV.7 Nomad Jul 23, 2019, 09:46 PM

the vid below got linked with it, it's only the top one. guess I could've put it under general

Home