Moey Moey LV.10 Clearly Hacking
Feb 10, 2019, 04:55 AM 2,055 read

Operator Guide When to Rush, Be Aggressive, Be Passive and When to Roam.

Alright so, in the last post I was talking about, what to do in certain situations Ex: When someone is rushing you...etc   So now it's time for you to know when to rush, when to be aggressive, when to play passive or when to roam. There are so many things to talk about here and it is really deeper more than you think because the mindsets will be different if your team is wining the Match or losing the Match. It has a huge impact on the player when they think what to do next. So that's what I am gonna be talking about in this post.   ☛Let's start talking about Rushing **Attacking Side** What is Rushing? It's when your aim or goal to go as fast as you can to the OBJ or to the BOMB SITE. Now there are gonna be obstacles on the way like: 1- Frost's Mats 2- Lesion's Gu Mines 3- Echo's Yokai Drone 4- Ela's Grzmot Mine 5- Kapkan's Entry Denial Device (EDD-MK II) And there are the Roamers, Usually there should be max 2 roamers they might be waiting for you to Rush, or they can just wait for you to fall for their trap and then kill you. So Rushing in this case won't be helpful.   BUT the most professional way to Rush is by doing the following: 1- Don't drone for the OBJ or Bomb Site, there are 4 other Drones looking for the OBJ Or Bomb Site. Place your Drone in the room you want to Rush in from. 2- When the Preparation Phase is over and you are going to that room you are Rushing in from you have to check your Drone one last time. 3- Don't melee the barricade because it's slow way to get in, it wither you can Pre-fire and shoot at the barricade (Head Level just in case someone was in the room after you checked). 4- After breaking in you can ADS and check the corners then you can Rush.   **Exception:** 1- If you don't have another drone, then you can Rush but it will be more risky but you can talk to your teammate to drone it out for you. You can fire at the barricade and your teammate will drone out the room for you before you rush.   **Defending Side** Rushing while defending is abit harder than Rushing as an Attacker because the advantage that a Attacker has is their drones. You have cams but usually they would be destroyed. While defending you have these problems you are gonna face when you are about to rush: 1- Lion's EE-ONE-D 2- Nomad's Airjab 3- Dokkaebi's Logic Bomb 4- Jackals EYENOX MODEL III   When to Rush as a defender? When you hear an Attacker going on his drone then you can Rush and get the kill but keep in my mind most people now a days put a Claymore to prevent Rushing or Run outs. You can do these following to Rush while defending: 1- When they are on a drone as I mentioned above. 2- You can choose the Operator Valkyrie and use her GYRO CAM MK --------------------------------------------------------------- ☛Playing Aggressive: So you see alot of people in the game being super aggressive or peeking angles they shouldn't peek but they still get the kill, How?   When it comes to being Aggressive in the Match it really depends on the Operator, and Prediction. Usually people when they are Aggressive it means they know where exactly you are because you are predictable. I once played a 1 v 1 against a Diamond Player with 1.9 Kd. First round he won but he showed me his playstyle which is being aggressive. So I went to prone position in a random place on the ground he thought I was behind the wall but I was next to it laying down exposing my whole body. I ended up wining because he didn't change his playstyle. So if you want to be Aggressive it means you need to know the Common Angles in each map which I will be talking about in the next post and You should know how to Pre-fire Head level. Now when it comes to the Operator, it's important to know the Fire Rate, and the ADS speed. Because when you Peek an angle that someone is holding then you need to know when to shoot and when to ADS because sometimes these cases end up with a trade, You both kill each other.   So try to be unpredictable with holding angles and positioning.   --------------------------------------------------------------- ☛Playing Passive: Playing Passive is the easiest way and the best way in my opinion to start off by playing the game. Because when you are playing Passive, You have to stay in the OBJ or Bomb Site or atleast near them.   When you are playing Passive you are learning the sounds, example when are the enemy player coming from, which door way, which rotation hole. So it's a good way to start off by playing Passive.   Now the Hard part is when 2 enemies are rushing you, what do you do? Will you have to keep moving in the OBJ or Bomb Site and Pre-Fire because it's so easy to think that they won't come from the same Doorway or same Rotation hole...So you can easily kill them because there were too predictable or because they are soo greedy for the kill don't forget that they will be sprinting so you have time advantage for ADSing and taking your shot. --------------------------------------------------------------- ☛Playing as a Roamer:   Going around the map as a 3- Speed Operator or 2- Speed is something hard but smart at the same time, you need these two requirements to be a really good roamer: 1- You HAVE TO ads most of the time. 2- You HAVE TO crouch most of the time. The only way to run is when they are too many sounds like (Gun firing, Explosions...etc) Don't! run back to the OBJ because running back as I said above you can be very predictable and get Pre-fired. And you won't have time to ADS. 3- This is the most important one which is Map Knowledge. If you barely know the map, or not sure...then Play Passive. 4- If you get droned out...Don't panic, You actually have an advantage which is you know that someone is gonna be in the room. So you have time to set up everything for example: 1- Kill holes. 2- Rotaions 3- Traps 4- and what I like the most is Vertical gameplay. You can open a hatch go below open the floor under the doorway or the window and as soon as he enters then you take your shoot. --------------------------------------------------------- That's all it, Thank you all for reading. I am currently working on a Discord server. I will be posting more and more there as soon it's done. Have a good day everyone. I hope it helped. <3

Comment 0

Home