BlackPriison R6 LV.9 Assassin
Jan 20, 2021, 03:22 AM 76 read

New Operator Design "Akimbo" finished

Art

It's Day 2 and i finished with Akimbo's Design. Would be super cool ingame but probably won't happen. For his Skill Agilty he can climb up small walls and fit trough smaller gaps. For his Weapons i took Hibana's and Echo's "P229" in an doublehanded variant and yes its only hipfire no scoping. For his secondary we have the short sword "Tānto" which has more range but slower attackspeed. For his Equipment he had a Claymore and a Flashbang. Akimbo is like the Attack-Caveira but without an Rifle or Shothun. Hope you enjoy it. See ya soon bye!

Rainbow Six: Art - New Operator Design "Akimbo" finished image 3

Comment 5

• Your_boy_denver LV.10 Bomb Defuser Jan 20, 2021, 07:12 AM

Nah I am getting this banned it going to be turned into call of duty Cold War with knife users jk lol

• Sabsies LV.20 10, 9, 8, 7... Jan 20, 2021, 08:46 AM

I don't think having a melee weapon as a secondary is a good idea, especially when the primary weapon is dual pistols you can't scope with. One defender holding an angle and you're useless.

Climbing walls seems a bit useless imo. You can rappel on outside walls and I'm not really sure the use of climbing walls inside other than to feel like Spiderman? I'm assuming it would leave him super vulnerable so it's... rough. Also, you can already fit through some pretty small rotates/breaches so not sure going even smaller would be good for general game design.

Honestly, not tryna hate, from the sound of the operator, I don't know how many people would genuinely pick him for either his loadout or his ability.

• BlackPriison R6 LV.9 Assassin Jan 20, 2021, 03:39 PM

with fitting trough gaps i meant like the small openings between barricade and wall that are above the reinforcements

• Sabsies LV.20 10, 9, 8, 7... Jan 20, 2021, 05:12 PM

seems super vulnerable again cos by the time you've opened that hole a defender is looking at it

• BlackPriison R6 LV.9 Assassin Jan 20, 2021, 05:18 PM

i mean some ppl could use impacts

Home