TheRealEstate TheRealEstate LV.13 Join my group!
Jan 24, 2020, 09:59 AM 726 read

Mozzie Is Lookin Great!

Rainbow Six: Art - Mozzie Is Lookin Great! image 1

Comment 44

• ↠Rose↞ verified LV.25 Bamboozled Jan 25, 2020, 06:49 AM

Nevermind! I found it! Its Sh4dowph4ntomz on DeviantArt!

https://www.deviantart.com/sh4dowph4ntomz

• EmyR6 Recruit LV.24 Wolf Jan 26, 2020, 03:45 PM

The original artist tag isn't that visible, maybe put it in the post and give a link , for the credits

• ↠Rose↞ verified LV.25 Bamboozled Jan 25, 2020, 06:46 AM

Whos the artist?? I would love to see more of their work!

• Pancake wit da syrup LV.12 I Love Food Jan 24, 2020, 10:06 AM

Asking for permission to make this my profile picture please

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Jan 24, 2020, 10:55 AM

You should’ve asked the real artist permission, instead of asking someone who’s just reposting someone else’s art.

• ☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ LV.24 Shadow Jan 31, 2020, 04:34 AM

it's posted publicly, and there is no watermark that I seen, the person that did this has to expect that it will be used and posted in other areas.

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Jan 31, 2020, 08:23 AM

There is a watermark. It’s right below Mozzie’s name.

• ☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ LV.24 Shadow Jan 31, 2020, 08:52 AM

well the person gave themselves credit, so I'd say the person that posted this is fine. and like I said, I couldn't see one but I'm at work and it's really bright in my building so lots of glares lol and whoever downvoted my comment, why lol I mean honestly. why?

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Jan 31, 2020, 09:01 AM

Just because they watermarked their work, it doesn’t mean it’s okay for people to use their art without their permission.
    You clearly don’t know how artists work.

• ☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ LV.24 Shadow Jan 31, 2020, 09:13 AM

Sammieplier  Clearly we have our own opinions. 🙂
    As I have created my own art, I began to watermark my work and didn't mind if people used it obviously if they didn't crop or draw over my watermark. When people crop/draw over a watermark, that's when it becomes an issue, of course that's in MY OPINION. If a person wants to have links to the artists work then so be it, but I think that this is okay. If the artist has their name or @ or whatever they want to be known as then that's enough credit to them for me.
    However if there was not a watermark, again my opinion, then yes, of course give credit if you can. Sometimes we find art and other things where no credit is given and there is nothing on the art to go by so I simply state that it's not my work but I am unsure of who created it and if someone else knows, to please make me aware therefore I CAN give proper credit where credit is due.

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Jan 31, 2020, 09:49 AM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  Crediting artists is important, even if there isn’t a watermark.
    If people post a drawing, made by someone else, and they get all the likes. All the attention.
    But they didn’t credit the artist.
    The artist gets no recognition and none of the attention.
    The reposter gets the followers and the likes and the artist gets nothing.

That’s why people need to credit the artist.

• ☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ LV.24 Shadow Jan 31, 2020, 11:21 AM

Sammieplier  if there isn't a watermark, yes of course, credit the artist if you know who the artist is. Duh.
    But if you don't know the artist, state that. But you can't control what people do.
    I'd admit it wasn't my art if there wasn't a watermark and I didn't know who did it, but just because I don't know and there isn't a watermark, that's not gonna stop me from sharing it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Jan 31, 2020, 11:24 AM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  Something called reverse image search.

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Jan 31, 2020, 11:24 AM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  There’s no excuse to not credit an artist.

• ☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ LV.24 Shadow Jan 31, 2020, 11:38 AM

Sammieplier  Not every one knows how to do that lmao, you're so upset about this,why don't you start helping people credit the artist 🙃
    But not me, if I don't know the artist, then oh well. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• ☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ LV.24 Shadow Jan 31, 2020, 11:41 AM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  and don't you need a computer/laptop to do that?

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Jan 31, 2020, 11:41 AM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  Lmao, I’m not upset.
    Just irritated by the stubbornness you’re showing.
    People know how to use reverse image search, they’re just too lazy to do it.
    They managed to find the drawing—the can find the artist too.

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Jan 31, 2020, 11:41 AM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  No. You can use it on mobile too.

• ☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ LV.24 Shadow Jan 31, 2020, 11:44 AM

Sammieplier  So you think everyone has a mobile that supports that? I bet not everyone's device supports that, hell, I don't even know how to do that on mobile. And you're stubborn just as much as I am it seems. and maybe they found the drawing on Google, or Instagram shared by someone else that didn't credit the artist because MAYBE they didn't know either or MAYBE they had the same idea as me,it's watermarked so what does it matter???? Maybe it was found on Facebook, maybe it was sent to them by a friend and the person decided to share it with us.
    I honestly don't get why you're throwing such a big fit about this especially since it has a watermark.

• ☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ LV.24 Shadow Jan 31, 2020, 11:45 AM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  if it wasn't marked and he/she claimed it as their own, then yeah, that's a damn problem. but it has a mark and they aren't trying to claim it, just sharing the person's work.

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Jan 31, 2020, 11:49 AM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  Lmao, I’m not stubborn. There’s literally no excuse to not credit the artist for their hard work.
    It takes a few minutes to reverse image search.
    And all mobile devices can support the website. It’s google ran.
    If people don’t want to bother looking for an artist, it’s because of laziness.
    That’s it.

Just because there’s a watermark, it still doesn’t make it okay.

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Jan 31, 2020, 11:50 AM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  Some artists don’t like that. Like myself.
    Just because I put a watermark on it, it doesn’t mean I’ll let people use my art for a post, unless credit is there.

• ☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ LV.24 Shadow Jan 31, 2020, 11:59 AM

Sammieplier  everyone is different and once again, I don't know how to do the image thing, especially on a mobile device. it's not an excuse lol you just don't like hearing it.

• ☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ LV.24 Shadow Jan 31, 2020, 11:59 AM

Sammieplier  I'm done arguing with you tho have a good one. 😂

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Jan 31, 2020, 12:03 PM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  Look it up. All you do is put in the image you download.

Again, laziness.

• ☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ LV.24 Shadow Jan 31, 2020, 12:08 PM

Sammieplier  I've tried looking up an image before, the only way I've figured out how to do it was an app which wasn't even accurate, at all.
    lmao and no, not laziness, it doesn't always work 🙃👌🏻

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Jan 31, 2020, 12:09 PM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  Look up “reverse image search” and use TinEye. The apps aren’t accurate. Never use the apps. :/

• ☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ LV.24 Shadow Jan 31, 2020, 12:48 PM

Sammieplier  ah shit that's actually pretty cool, but for some things it doesn't just bring up one result, so how am I supposed to know who the real artist is???? not all that accurate either.

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Jan 31, 2020, 12:56 PM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  It brings up multiple different links because of people posting the same image everywhere.

Look for links like Deviant Art, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media links.
    More than likely, they’ll be on Deviantart, Twitter, or Instagram. Maybe even all three.
    When you click on a link, make sure to look for proof. Go through the person’s profile to see if their style is consistent.

If the description says “Credit to: (insert artist name)”, or just “Credit to the artist”. It’s a reposter, of course.

If you ever need help with it, let me know.
    I always look for artists through the same method.

Sometimes, it takes longer. But most of the time, it takes about three minutes.

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Jan 31, 2020, 12:58 PM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  But even if you’re on a post that doesn’t belong to that person, go through the comments.
    There’s usually people there telling everyone who the artist is.

• ☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ LV.24 Shadow Jan 31, 2020, 02:55 PM

Sammieplier  Alright thank you, and I wasn't trying to be an ass just so you know. It's just the way I see things. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sorry!

• ↠Rose↞ verified LV.25 Bamboozled Jan 31, 2020, 03:37 PM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  I read this up to where the reverse image searched was explained, i just wanna add to that a bit and say that Google also has a feature for this on their app. As long as you're able to download the Google app, Google Lens or whatever has reverse image search. Not many people know about this, however.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm not trying to "one up" or hate on anyone, i was explaining that it is available to everyone. I did not read the rest of the comments so hopefully you guys resolved your issue. Its just nice to have correct information about it. 😅

• Sammieplier LV.18 Breacher Feb 1, 2020, 03:32 AM

☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯  👌

• TheRealEstate LV.13 Join my group! Jan 24, 2020, 10:07 AM

Go ahead dude

• Pancake wit da syrup LV.12 I Love Food Jan 24, 2020, 10:08 AM

Thank you

• TheRealEstate LV.13 Join my group! Jan 24, 2020, 10:08 AM

No problem

• Small Fry Guy LV.5 Lurker Jan 25, 2020, 05:36 AM

nice👌👌👌

• FadingWolf LV.11 Hunter Jan 26, 2020, 08:54 PM

damn that does look nice