gatorboy45 gatorboy45 verified LV.34 Mod
Mar 11, 2019, 12:05 PM 2,011 read

Please Credit the Original Artists (Art Board)

Listen up guys and girls, I shouldn't have to make this post, but I am. If you know that the drawing, picture, painting, sketch, etc. is not yours and it has a different name on it then yours, please be sure to credit the original artist. You can simply do so by leaving a link to the original place where you found it or if it came from Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, you can simply put their name and all is good. It's never a good idea to take someone else's art job and claim it as your own. I think we all can agree that if we drew something and our name was as clear as mud on that drawing, and you saw that someone else took it and posted it saying, "It took me a while to draw this" or "After several hours, it's finally complete", I think you would all be pissed. Putting in all that hard work just so somebody else can say it was theirs and they did it all. It's not cool whatsoever. One good thing you can do is if you do make an original drawing of your own, watermark it big enough and where it can be easily seen and place it to where others won't be able to crop it out. Trust me, I have seen it happen before. So what I'm asking from you is to not steal others Art and claim it as your own. Credit the original artist from now on. It doesn't take but two or three seconds to do so. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Have a great rest of your day/night!

Comment 0

Home