Just Nathan LV.37 Master
Feb 15, 2021, 08:40 AM 101 read

I got close to getting an Ace once, but still a fun game to play, Goodbye Rainbow 6 Lounge...✌️

I believe this was one of the OG lounges on moot, many Mooters got big in this lounge, and left or deleted there accounts, before I play R6, I was posting memes I discovered just to get 30 likes which was hard for me to do back then... The most likes I got for a R6 post is 300+, no I was wrong, I just checked, 2 post I made almost get 250 likes... My thought was if you got 30 likes in a post you kinda got a popular post, kinda true... Then I ran into a R6 addicted group of people called the Odd Clan, they accepted me before I got the game... Got the game in the the end of 2019 for PS4 and I guess the fun begin there then it kinda died down a little during summer... I was still playing R6 here and there, I bought the game on pc but as the end of 2020, I stayed playing the game less and hardly play it even on pc... I hope a little later I get back into play, because I still need to play with a few people I promise to play with... As the lounge, it seen better days, but it's still up there even when I did one of my events... I just miss some of the past as well as the fun I had... Oh well, goodbye Rainbow 6 lounge...✌️

Rainbow Six: General - I got close to getting an Ace once, but still a fun game to play, Goodbye Rainbow 6 Lounge...✌️ image 2

Comment 3

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Feb 15, 2021, 08:42 AM

So many brave soldiers being lost...
    Why Moot...why...

• VeryBerryMan LV.23 Champion Feb 15, 2021, 09:17 AM

This is sadge

• Logan Playz LV.6 Breacher Feb 15, 2021, 11:05 AM

We’ll miss you. Every day we lose one is a sad day.

Home