arohn21 LV.13 Big Chungus
Oct 18, 2020, 07:07 AM 27 read

Just to raise a little awareness #2

This is yet another smurf, I met this player in a quick match on Oregon today (EU Servers PC). He was level 6 and played Pulse on defense and Zofia in attack. Just like the smurf I mentioned yesterday he had really toxic behaviour and even admitted that he's supposedly an US Diamond player. Although my team and I managed to win this match I'd still like to encourage you all to report this player should you encounter him. Smurfing should not be tolerated in this community which is already toxic enough 💪 A quick shout-out to my teammates in this match, if you guys read this, it was awesome to be playing with you, keep it up! 🤘 To the rest, I wish you a hacker and smurf free day/evening 👋

Rainbow Six: General - Just to raise a little awareness #2 image 2

Comment 4

• PATATO_KING_26 LV.19 Sage Oct 18, 2020, 01:44 PM

yes

• Trickxx Saurus LV.5 Lurker Oct 18, 2020, 04:28 PM

Hi

• Aqeuo LV.18 Sage Oct 18, 2020, 09:28 PM

On Xbox u can smurf for free as u just make a new acc while I heard that on pc they have to buy the whole game again

• arohn21 LV.13 Big Chungus Oct 18, 2020, 09:34 PM

They do, but there are ways around it I heard. A lot of also just buy keys from different websites that offer them for discounted prices, but either way smurfing remains bad sportsmanship and pathetic imo

Home