Team Moot verified Admin
Oct 15, 2020, 04:41 AM 2,393 read

Week 13: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! ๐Ÿšจ

Greetings, Siegers! This week we want to know who your favorite Trap Operator is! If you want a chance to win one of 5 $20 US Amazon Gift Cards all you need to do is vote in the poll + comment your reasoning! ย  YOU ALSO NEED TO LEVEL 11 OR HIGHER TO WIN! Check out Goals and Quests if you need help leveling up!

Rainbow Six: General - Week 13: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! ๐Ÿšจ  image 2

ย  HOW TO ENTER: - Vote in the poll for your favorite Trap Operator! - Comment your reasoning on this post! ย  DURATION: - The event starts today and lasts until October 19th! - Winners will be announced on October 20th! ย  PRIZES: - 5 lucky winners will be randomly selected to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card! - All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins! ย  Vote in the poll below and remember to comment! Good luck!

Poll Closed 0 Voted

Who is your favorite Trap Operator!

• Kapkan 399
  • Frost 150
  • Lesion 235
  • Ela 99

Comment 719

• Killy LV.19 Iโ€™m the champion! Oct 15, 2020, 04:47 AM

Kapkan was always my go to when I first was getting the ropes of the game and I just have a lot of knowledge about where to place his traps and it was the first character I got a ace with (bonus I have black ice for his smg) his traps are very small and can easily be missed and activated making a loud noise and alerting anyone near by itโ€™s also works great with any op that has a deployable shield ex goyo

• Bagchaser_ johan LV.3 Lurker Oct 15, 2020, 04:48 AM

Ela cause I be putting them in good spots

• LaZeasianboi LV.11 Chief Oct 15, 2020, 04:48 AM

Kapkhan becouse he has a vary nice loudout and his traps are really hard to see

• Privatebutter65 verified LV.32 Dub Collector Oct 15, 2020, 04:48 AM

Lesion 100%

His ability did get a slight nerf with him not being able to see them through walls but his traps still pretty strong and is annoying

His guns are also real fun to use. His main SMG is honestly realllllly solid and his pistols pretty noice as well

• themonsterman108 LV.14 Professional Noob Oct 15, 2020, 04:48 AM

Lesion is my favorite. His gun has good damage and is easy to control. His traps damage, slow and give intel and I also have his Halloween skin from last year so that's gives him extra points in my books.

• Hellbat_01 LV.14 I'm a Bot Oct 15, 2020, 04:48 AM

lesion because you can place the needles from below the windows and they wont see it too they'll deal damage and you gotta know where it is to so you can get them in time

• PirateBootyJr61 LV.5 Lurker Oct 15, 2020, 04:48 AM

I think Kapkan because if there is 30 seconds on the clock and the attackers have to grab bomb knock off 15 seconds their not going to be looking for traps and are going to rush and probably be low hp close to the end of the round and when they rush they will be hit by a Kapkan trap

• Gyro LV.2 Big Chungus Oct 15, 2020, 04:48 AM

Ela, her smg has a good kill time, her shotgun is very op in the hands of a good player, ela mineโ€™s concussion rushing ops and can hit more than just one op. Plus red dot on pistol looks beast

• Ttensionn LV.7 Nomad Oct 15, 2020, 04:48 AM

Lesion has an amazing t-5 smg with that new 1.5 scope which make the gun really good and his trap goes invisible which is really good and can stop shields such as blits and montange and the slowness effect makes him so powerful also the loud trigger noise when someone steps on it gives you the location of the enemy his gadget can so the attacked from defusing the bomb by stepping on it then having to take it out before planting the defused and the overall 6 damage per second is vary good that is why i think that lesion is the best trap op.

• aydan1123 LV.17 Sage Oct 15, 2020, 04:48 AM

Kapkan because the impacts, c4, a trap no one looks out for, 51 damage and a 2 speed, no complaints

• Aj2007 101 LV.7 JUST SEND IT Oct 15, 2020, 04:48 AM

TBH I think widowmaker is the best r6 trapper

• CraniumCrash0 LV.19 Letโ€™s play R6! Oct 15, 2020, 04:49 AM

I gotta go with Ela because I manage to pull off ridiculous plays (or die trying) and she was the first DLC op I ever used.

• ytlwade LV.1 Mootie Oct 15, 2020, 04:49 AM

I can not even count the amount of times Kapkan has came in clutch for my team and also the enemy team. When it comes the the enemy team trying to play for time on defense and play passive, this forces the attacking team to rush bomb with defuser. With that type of pressure, the last thing on your mind is a Kapkan trap in the worst possible doorway that you need to go through. Also the situation normally starts with you having less HP to take a EDD hit so 9 times out of 10 you will die and boom the defenders win that round.

• foxlover1234 LV.4 Lurker Oct 15, 2020, 04:49 AM

Lesion is where itโ€™s at

• Derpgamer69 LV.7 Killer Main Oct 15, 2020, 04:49 AM

I voted kap for the reason of back season 1-4 he was a god and still can be if you play it right

Home