Team Moot verified Admin
Oct 15, 2020, 04:41 AM 2,393 read

Week 13: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨

Greetings, Siegers! This week we want to know who your favorite Trap Operator is! If you want a chance to win one of 5 $20 US Amazon Gift Cards all you need to do is vote in the poll + comment your reasoning!   YOU ALSO NEED TO LEVEL 11 OR HIGHER TO WIN! Check out Goals and Quests if you need help leveling up!

Rainbow Six: General - Week 13: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨  image 2

HOW TO ENTER: - Vote in the poll for your favorite Trap Operator! - Comment your reasoning on this post!   DURATION: - The event starts today and lasts until October 19th! - Winners will be announced on October 20th!   PRIZES: - 5 lucky winners will be randomly selected to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card! - All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins!   Vote in the poll below and remember to comment! Good luck!

Poll Closed 0 Voted

Who is your favorite Trap Operator!

• Kapkan 399
  • Frost 150
  • Lesion 235
  • Ela 99

Comment 719

• Pulsive Sync LV.21 Let’s play R6! Oct 15, 2020, 04:52 AM

i say lesion. i say this for many different factors.
    The T-5 SMG along makes him one of the better ops. now pair that with a transparent trap that slows ops speed down in half while taking away the ability to run? that’s crazy good against shield ops and people who like to rush into site. he also has impacts which help him with making rotates and he has a pistol which (when i last checked) does 51 body damage. overall he’s a amazing pick and this is why i think he’s the best

• King Fr3d0 LV.19 4x Champion! Oct 15, 2020, 05:01 AM

Lesion all the way, even after his nerf he is still good, he gives good intel and keeps attackers at bay, his gun is good with almost no recoil, 1.5 scope, his semi auto shotgun is not bad, secondary is decent( nothing special) and he has cool cargo shorts.

• Thebrokenboxfan LV.2 Lurker Oct 15, 2020, 05:12 AM

finally someone else who finds the SIX12 SD at least somewhat decent

• lolmancz pro LV.20 Jumpmaster Oct 15, 2020, 05:02 AM

kapkan Is best cuz
    1. he's traps have over 50 damage !
    2. I like him
    3. He's gun is good
    4. His pistol is good
    5. Best trap in vote
    6. Good luck to everyone maybe you should win if you read this

Btw I think it's scam this giveaways
    1. Every time someone win with over 100 followers then it's just not fun pls add REAL RANDOM WINNERS

7. HI I am secret lolmancz's favoritest number pls comment if you like my number HIIII 😁

• Galvin Fox LV.1 Mootie Oct 15, 2020, 05:02 AM

I chose frost because is really easy to use the gaget then some others as U can put hers really anywhere

• tundra LV.14 Carry Me Oct 15, 2020, 05:04 AM

Kapkan to me is the clear cut winner. Although lesion has more mines and can cover a larger area, the damage from Kapkan’s traps set him so far ahead. Being able to do around half HP worth of damage in one trap is a game changer.

• KKC Gaming LV.5 Lurker Oct 15, 2020, 09:37 AM

frost as is only one that can kill quickly

• Vinnik the slutter^^ verified LV.33 Dream Chaser Oct 15, 2020, 11:43 PM

Ela thicc

Yes that's my reasoning. I know I know, big brain

• Papiulevic verified LV.30 Clearly Hacking Oct 16, 2020, 12:11 AM

damn

• Papiulevic verified LV.30 Clearly Hacking Oct 16, 2020, 12:12 AM

go to horny jail
    *bonk*

• Vinnik the slutter^^ verified LV.33 Dream Chaser Oct 16, 2020, 12:13 AM

nononono

its true

• Mathfailure1212 LV.19 Pokémon Master Oct 15, 2020, 04:43 AM

Lesion because his trap does damage over time and in the right situation forces any enemy operator to choose between, running, fighting or removing the needle.

• Holiday LV.12 Try Hard Oct 15, 2020, 04:45 AM

how can I tip this post more

• Darkfire2015_16 LV.5 Good Leader Oct 15, 2020, 04:50 AM

Lesion verrry nice👌

• Its Nio LV.8 Nomad Oct 15, 2020, 04:54 AM

Lesion is so strong. Plant denial, Intel based off sound, push denial, distraction when being pinched, sound ques for other players, forces players to shoot it potentially giving their position away, affects operator abilities, takes 5 damage, broken smg, good anchor and possibly a good roamer but like why roam with this guy, spam traps in a high traffic area to have partial control of the defused is there or even pinch players entering there, delays time so that others can push quickly or reload or flanks or win a round with a few seconds left, there’s probably more but this character is very good. People who even main him or know how to play him know he’s good and I can bet that in Plats on Xbox people don’t ban him because they’re afraid of clash and echo when attacking but I say ban him and echo and that’s fair enough game. If you’re defending, why ban him when you can use him yourself.

• SanoTiX LV.2 Lurker Oct 15, 2020, 05:09 AM

Kapkan does the more damage and you get all the traps when you spawn unlike lesion.

• DrPraxxy LV.22 I’m the champion! Oct 15, 2020, 05:23 AM

I think that ela is the best trap operator in siege because her trap slows people down and stuns them it's great for fragging and general picks. It's not just the gadget though it's her guns too her shotgun is OP and her main gun fires fast and has plenty of bullets in case you miss her pistol has a red dot which is great for headshots and some cheeky one taps and her outfits are amazing too.

• Ghoulish Kagune LV.21 I’m the champion! Oct 15, 2020, 05:25 AM

For as long as ive even playing so 5 years, Frost has always been a favorite trapper of mine mostly because I feel as if she does a lot of damage especially in the plat 2 and above ranking region she has always been a high pick along with lesion. That being said though in the high rankings any of these 4 ops are great to have on your team but the best one being frost in my personal experience its the best way to take out a rushing fragger.

• Ghoulish Kagune LV.21 I’m the champion! Oct 15, 2020, 05:26 AM

Lesion is also a high pick rate but at the same time his gadget has no intial damage anymore and is detectable easily to twitch and iq while the only way to find a frost mat is to look for it with your drone or eyes

• Erdrops FFS LV.12 Outlaw Oct 15, 2020, 05:28 AM

Kapkan cuz you can just put the traps in unusual places and the attackers cant rush without checking the doors.

Home