Devil<3 LV.29 Steve
Oct 10, 2020, 06:55 PM 50 read

Defenders I recommend

Doc- simple to play as long as u heal ur team and can aim kinda but he is an amazing op but there are better Mozzie-drones are really useful in r6 so being a defender with drones that’s good and having a commando 9 is amazing in my opinion Valk-idk how to spell her op name sorry Ok valk takes skill since u have to know where to put the cameras they can go anywhere still though and her weapons u need aim to be able to use her weapons Rook- helps the team a lot because of Armor and his mp5 is good and he is really simple Smoke-he takes skill but if u use him correctly he is one of the best defenders Bandit-it explain it self but if u don’t know he has an mp7 and he can put his things on reinforcements what else u need well u need to know how to bandit trick because they can have thatcher Ela-I love her scorpion and her pistol and if u need a shotgun that sprays ela is the right person Well that’s all for today ik I didn’t do much sorry but I haven’t been playing siege and when I play siege I play barely any ops

Comment 4

• Awful_ LV.2 Lurker Oct 11, 2020, 06:51 PM

Thanks

• Devil<3 LV.29 Steve Oct 11, 2020, 07:07 PM

Np

• CallMeCIS LV.12 Assassin Oct 11, 2020, 09:27 PM

gotta say props to you for taking your time and writing all of this

• Devil<3 LV.29 Steve Oct 11, 2020, 09:44 PM

It was simple

Home