Team Moot verified Admin
Oct 8, 2020, 05:44 AM 2,909 read

Week 12: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨

Greetings, Siegers! This week we want to know who your pick for best Hard Breacher is! If you want a chance to win one of 5 $20 US Amazon Gift Cards all you need to do is vote in the poll + comment your reasoning!   YOU ALSO NEED TO BE LEVEL 11 OR HIGHER TO WIN! Check out Goals and Quests if you need help leveling up!

Rainbow Six: General - Week 12: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨  image 2

HOW TO ENTER: - Vote in the poll for your favorite Hard Breacher! - Comment your reasoning on this post!   DURATION: - The event starts today and lasts for 5 days! - Winners will be announced on October 13th!   PRIZES: - 5 lucky winners will be randomly selected to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card! - All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins!   Vote in the poll below and remember to comment! Good luck!

Poll Closed 858 Voted

Who is the BEST Hard Breacher in Rainbow Six?

• Hibana 105
  • Ace 479
  • Maverick 111
  • Thermite 163

Comment 437

• MoxBSK LV.6 Rare Candy Oct 8, 2020, 06:12 AM

Maverick because hes able to solo open any wall/hatch and he has solid weapons all around the board, overall just the best in my opinion.

• Bruh Picklez LV.5 Lurker Oct 8, 2020, 07:03 AM

Ace is just an easy way to open walls. All you have to do is throw down your gadget instead of having to remotely detonating hibanas gadget or having to place an entire charge on the wall for thermite. Don’t even get me started on Marveric because he isn’t a hard breacher

• Starz Lol LV.21 S Oct 8, 2020, 09:03 AM

Hibana is by day my favorite because of her abilities and guns.The option to make two holes at the same time is pretty amazing

• Tapro LV.18 Anchor Oct 8, 2020, 01:22 PM

Ace , cause of his weapon , which is the best weapon in the game and it also has the 2.0 sight , and he's a combination of thermite (for the size of the hole) and hibana (cause he can be far away and throw his gadget) . So no doubt , Ace is objectivly the best one rn .

• Karsta656 LV.19 Rare Candy Oct 8, 2020, 05:47 AM

WHY US? CAN YOU MAKE SOME GIVEAWAYS EU?!

• meat rock LV.3 Lurker Oct 8, 2020, 05:48 AM

ace has an amazing weapon and a pretty good hard breaching device therefore i think he has pretty good wall solutions and good fraging potential

• Chungus_the_fungus LV.7 Let’s play R6! Oct 8, 2020, 05:49 AM

Ace

• PRIM3VIL LV.24 Parasite Oct 8, 2020, 05:50 AM

hibana, partially because they are awesome but mostly just cause I hate the other three with a passion.

• DreadAverage361 LV.10 Big Chungus Oct 8, 2020, 05:50 AM

thermite is good as you can breach the hole throw a stun grnade and his gun dose medium damage and low reacoil and hes my main

• Roombah Mxr LV.14 Xbox Oct 8, 2020, 05:50 AM

Hibana cuz she has to work with 3 verry aggressive men. And she didn’t go insane yet. GG

• Ace of Spades7 LV.13 JUST SEND IT Oct 8, 2020, 05:55 AM

Ace

• Black _viper_PL LV.22 Monster Oct 8, 2020, 05:57 AM

In my opinion hibana is the best hard breacher due to her abilities and guns. You have quick weapons with low recoils and xairos gives u abilities to make holes in 2 walls at the exact same time. It's also your choice if u wanna make a small hole or destroy the whole wall

• ActivatedCzc LV.7 Fearless Oct 8, 2020, 06:32 AM

At first I was gonna go for hibana her gun in my opinion is really good but then I realised if you want someone to open a big fucking hole you've got thermite his gun is alright but not as good as hibanas in my opinion and his ability is very good while ace and hibanas might do it quicker bigger is better 😉

• MiniMozzie LV.20 Bamboozled Oct 8, 2020, 07:02 AM

Although Ace is the better choice I still personally enjoy playing Maverick since he's quiet, unique guns, interesting backstory, and and underrated hard breacher.

And he's A M E R I C A N too

• DeRpY SmUrFy300 LV.18 Champion Oct 8, 2020, 07:11 AM

Hibana! because i love when she says “knock knock”, reminds me of “HERES JHONNY” 🔪

Home