Week 10: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨
Greetings, Siegers! This week we want to know who your favorite speedy defender is. If you want a chance to win one of 5 $20 US Amazon Gift Cards all you need to do is vote in the poll + comment your reasoning! YOU ALSO NEED TO LEVEL 11 OR HIGHER TO WIN! Check out Goals and Quests if you need help leveling up!
Who is your favorite Speed 3 Defender? HOW TO ENTER: - Vote in the poll for your favorite Speed 3 Defender. - Comment your reasoning on this post! DURATION: - The event starts today and runs through September 28th! - Winners will be announced on September 29th! PRIZES: - 5 lucky winners will be randomly selected to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card! - All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins! Vote in the poll below and remember to comment! Good luck!
Poll Closed 794 Voted
Who is your favorite speed 3 Defender?
- Pulse 61
- Bandit 269
- Caveira 116
- Ela 94
- Vigil 179
- Alibi 75
- NO NAME verified Sep 24, 2020, 03:17 AM
Vigil may be a greedy operator that doesn’t have a gadget that helps the team, but he is undoubtedly the best roamer. One of the best guns on defense, anti-intel, and has a solid machine pistol in the CZ-75, or even the SMG-12 if you can handle the recoil.
- VoidedBow LV.4 Lurker Sep 24, 2020, 03:21 AM
You spelled Caviera wrong
- NO NAME verified Sep 24, 2020, 03:22 AM
The M12 is atrocious.
use the spas
being a 3 speed you can get to the attackers faster
Yes, but cav isn’t viable in the higher elo ranges. Interrogations are easily countered with wall and floor bangs, not to mention how vulnerable she is in the action. And if I really wanted to, I would just leave and rejoin the match. Haha
- VoidedBow LV.4 Lurker Sep 24, 2020, 03:30 AM
imagine having high elo, what a nerd
- NO NAME verified Sep 24, 2020, 03:31 AM
VoidedBow Might just be a PC thing 🤷🏼♂️
- VoidedBow LV.4 Lurker Sep 24, 2020, 03:33 AM
might be I am silver 4 on ps4
- NO NAME verified Sep 24, 2020, 03:34 AM
VoidedBow Oh well I haven’t played PS4 siege in years hah still miss it a little but the power of a mouse is hard to beat
- VoidedBow LV.4 Lurker Sep 24, 2020, 03:24 AM
also the silent step will let you flank attackers while the jackal can't scan your tosies
- NO NAME verified Sep 24, 2020, 03:27 AM
No one uses jackal anymore, he only has 2 pings. Good luck against Dokk or Lion. VIGIL can move while being lion scanned.
- CrypticKai LV.20 Let’s play R6! Sep 24, 2020, 12:53 PM
He doesn’t have only 2 pings? I’m pretty he has a max 3 scans, and the pings depend on what footprint was scanned. Red: 5 yellow: 4 green: 3 blue: 2
I don’t play jackal much anymore so I don’t know if it got lowered by 1
- NO NAME verified Sep 24, 2020, 02:22 PM
CrypticKai Either way, he’s not the meta anymore and is basically a wasted ban when you can use a ban to prevent hard breach, in low elo levels people consider roaming to be sitting halfway across the map and are scared of being tracked.
- CrypticKai LV.20 Let’s play R6! Sep 25, 2020, 12:02 AM
Yeah I can see banning ops for the hard breach, since that’s the meta rn. It’s not the fact that he’s not meta anymore. It’s the fact that he’s strong at roam clearing. Like you said, people don’t play caveira in the high elo since it’s easy to kill her. With that said, jackal is more effective at the higher elo and finding roamers since you said caveira isn’t played as often. He’s also better at roaming clearing than Lion, and has better guns than Dokkaebi.
The problem with Lion is that, if you don’t drone a room and scan, you can walk in and die. Problem with Dokkaebi, gadget is good at roam clearing, but has pretty bad weapons. Jackal excels at both when each struggle with one.
The problem with Jackal, is that people use him ineffectively. They see feet, they scan. The way he should be used is to check out a room effectively and easily. He can see footprints up to 90 seconds. That means, 30 seconds into a round, you can find prints.
Don’t get me wrong, I believe vigil is way better than caveira. It’s just that the argument you’re making is not that simple. In terms of roam clearing, jackal is the best. It doesn’t matter if he’s not meta anymore, it’s plainly that he’s a strong operator.
- NO NAME verified Sep 25, 2020, 01:02 AM
CrypticKai I agree with what you said. Usually in my stack, we run a dokk with a buck for roam clear on top floors. Maybe even Zof if buck dies early. It works well and the dokk player just runs the CZ without having to pull out the MK most times. Jackal just isn’t the same as he was and most teams still ban him but don’t even roam that deep.
- CrypticKai LV.20 Let’s play R6! Sep 25, 2020, 05:41 AM
Yeah i can see mainly using the c75 but Jesus I don’t how he likes that gun. I’d Dokk had an ar, I would say 100% she would be the best roam clearer. The Mk14 does have the 3x but I haven’t used her at all this season besides bosg. Maybe I’ll test her out to see if she’s good with the Mk now.
Edit: Good debate none the less.
- NO NAME verified Sep 25, 2020, 05:42 AM
CrypticKai He just roam clears without being ADS’ed and racks up kills with that CZ. The MK is great at countering spawn peeks.
- CrypticKai LV.20 Let’s play R6! Sep 25, 2020, 05:52 AM
Ah that makes sense. I can’t see myself doing that though personally.
- l Jeberdiah1028 LV.3 Lurker Sep 24, 2020, 03:24 AM
no they didnt u dumbass its caveira
- Rolling Nuggie Light LV.24 Let’s play R6! Sep 24, 2020, 03:28 AM
u spelled wrong is CATVEIRA
- Verstra2 LV.1 Mootie Sep 24, 2020, 03:57 AM
no u did
- Milzy_7 LV.12 Anchor Sep 24, 2020, 05:13 AM
You realise it’s spelt Caveira so you spelt it wrong.....
Um no, Caveira is spelled the right way. You have spelled it wrong.
- Zo.ol LV.4 Gameboy Sep 25, 2020, 01:28 AM
- Besus Bruh LV.8 Nomad Sep 24, 2020, 03:23 AM
I can’t always handle the recoil😞
- NO NAME verified Sep 24, 2020, 03:24 AM
- Besus Bruh LV.8 Nomad Sep 24, 2020, 03:24 AM
- NO NAME verified Sep 24, 2020, 03:26 AM
Yeah. Just use the CZ and only ADS when you see a target, bc the irons are THICC
- Besus Bruh LV.8 Nomad Sep 24, 2020, 03:30 AM
I hardly play Vigil, and when I do, I hardly ever use a secondary
- NameLessツ LV.28 I Love Food Sep 24, 2020, 04:42 AM
- NO NAME verified Sep 24, 2020, 05:06 AM
Sorry I used to play a ton of CS:GO and it’s literally the same gun.
- Papiulevic LV.31 Clearly Hacking Sep 24, 2020, 03:17 AM
Bandit: C4, nice gun and useful af gadget
- The Ramen Bandit LV.33 Bandit Sep 24, 2020, 05:22 AM
- Dr3amCatch3r LV.20 Bomb Defuser Sep 24, 2020, 03:18 AM
Bandit’s gadget helps the team even after he dies. His gun is amazing if you can control the recoil. And the nitro cell helps a lot sometimes but its a very situational secondary gadget
- Balling4LA08 LV.5 Lurker Sep 24, 2020, 03:22 AM
Banadito the Cheeto a goat to me
- Original_TromTone LV.26 Game Critic Sep 24, 2020, 03:17 AM
My favorite is Cav, purely because of the Lusion pistol... That thing is kinda OP
I mean it’s a good pistol but it’s not OP, when it used to do 99 damage then yeah that was a little overkill
- NO NAME verified Sep 24, 2020, 03:16 AM
go spooky woman!!!!
- Thund3rTTV LV.22 Xbox Sep 24, 2020, 03:17 AM
Caveira cause her sneaky steps.
- ZDA BEAST LV.8 PlayStation Sep 24, 2020, 03:17 AM
I chose bandit cos he has the best gun and he is very useful in ranked
- steve stevenson LV.7 Let’s play R6! Sep 24, 2020, 03:16 AM
Vigil because you can’t see him
- Escouleshaire LV.9 Nomad Sep 24, 2020, 03:23 AM
He’s always in your blind spot until he’s in a moot poll
- Munkerdoo LV.3 Insomniac Sep 24, 2020, 03:27 AM
he and my dad have one thing in common: they both vanish
- Joe_Dad LV.20 JUST SEND IT Sep 24, 2020, 03:17 AM
I just absolutely love vigils gun and his ability makes it really easy to hide yourself so he’s the perfect operator for roaming and I roam a lot when it comes to games on rainbow
- TTV_redsahx__64 LV.8 PlayStation Sep 24, 2020, 03:17 AM
Definitely bandit has my favorite defenses he gun and a nitro
- plezaEnchilada999 LV.25 The Best Sep 24, 2020, 03:18 AM
ela she a bae and my main
- GhosteDClipZ 6016 LV.2 Lurker Sep 24, 2020, 03:22 AM
- AJR_99 LV.20 Gym Leader Sep 24, 2020, 03:20 AM
Bandit was my main for a while, I still love to play him
- Hoodie_Jay17 LV.11 Chief Sep 24, 2020, 03:21 AM
Alibi her gadget is fun to mess around with I can bamboozle impacts and eithet string revolver or shotgun pistol and the storm goes BRRRRT
- GottenBloom98 LV.15 Let’s play R6! Sep 24, 2020, 03:22 AM
Jäge... oh wait i forgot
- Defaultiest.Soop LV.30 Default Savior Sep 24, 2020, 03:54 AM
bandit bc utility provided to the team compensates for my lack of aim