only..Andrew LV.13 Chief
Aug 2, 2020, 07:17 PM 67 read

To all IQ, zofia and mozzie mains.

I need some new tips and strategies for these 3 characters. Anything from pro league strats to memes, any advice works.

Comment 8

• Idk Its All Taken LV.9 Nomad Aug 2, 2020, 08:34 PM

With zofia being a great frag op I use holographic sights as it gives u a better view of what is happening around u. IQ is I feel is more of a utility destroying operator although can be used for frags. I would get used to what their abilities do and how to use them most effectively. Idk about moxie never really played him I guess he's like a drone denial operator and pests should be placed to block off certain points of entry especially if u or teammate play off there. I hope this helped I am plat 3 so if u are higher rank maybe don't take notice of this so have a good day man.

• only..Andrew LV.13 Chief Aug 2, 2020, 08:34 PM

thank you

• Idk Its All Taken LV.9 Nomad Aug 2, 2020, 08:35 PM

ur welcome my guy

• NotNightfall LV.11 Professional Noob Aug 2, 2020, 10:13 PM

If you're IQ, go above/below obj and destroy gadgets, especially bandits for your team. Personally, I use Zofia's concussions to help me know where enemies are, since they activate if someone is close to them. With mozzie, just destroy drones during prep phase and then place down your pests, it will make it much harder for enemies to gather Intel. Good luck!

• baileyheat123 LV.12 Myers Aug 3, 2020, 05:52 AM

tip: get good

• UNKNOWNS_SHADOW LV.7 Nomad Aug 3, 2020, 06:51 AM

I find that roaming with mozzie works well. Also with iq run commando and push in preferably with a monty and ash. Sounds odd but works

• Succumb2Succubi LV.4 Lurker Aug 3, 2020, 08:30 AM

Zofia + angle grip = profit.

• Nuggies2000 LV.1 Mootie Aug 3, 2020, 10:35 AM

i roam with mozzie a lot. I hide in some small sealed of rooms, use one of the drones i hacked earlier to see if anybody will pass by and if they do i can chase them. there's a couple rooms in the game that people know exist but never check. i don't know how other people use him or if I'm even using him right but it's quite effective in my opinion

Home