Team Moot verified Admin
Jul 30, 2020, 05:04 AM 4,823 read

Week 2: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨

Greetings, Siegers! We're back to announce the second weekly event just for our R6 community to reward you all for being such an awesome Lounge! 🏆   You MUST be level 3 or higher to win this week's event! Next week the level requirement to win will increase to Level 5. Be sure to utilize Quests to level up so you can enter these events and win!   This event is similar to last week; we want to know which combination you would play with in this 2v2 battle...   GRIDLOCK and MOZZI (Team SASR) vs LESION and YING (TEAM SDU)

Rainbow Six: General - Week 2: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨  image 2

HOW TO ENTER: 1) Vote in the poll for Team SASR or Team SDU 2) Share your reasoning in the comments section!   DURATION: - Today through Monday, August 3rd. - Winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 4th!   PRIZES: - All users who vote in the poll will win 100 Moot Coins! - FIVE lucky users who vote in the poll + share their reasoning in the comments will be randomly chosen to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card!   -------------------------------------   VOTE ON THE POLL HERE:

Poll Closed 0 Voted

Which Combination Would You Play With in This Battle?

• GRIDLOCK and MOZZI (Team SASR) 925
  • LESION and YING (TEAM SDU) 457

Comment 557

• Aksnowman389 LV.3 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 11:22 AM

Team SASR because mozzie and gridlock are great solo queue ops because Margie can get you information without using teammates and gridlock can protect you while diffusing

• Pixelated gamer LV.4 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 11:22 AM

Mozzi is one of my favorite ops but ting and lesions abilities I feel like are more useful I never really use gridlock

• Rooskii6708 LV.2 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 11:22 AM

Team SDU because they are very easy to learn and play and their guns are amazing

• Trank LV.2 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 11:22 AM

sdu loadout selections are better

• GL Red LV.23 Carry Me Jul 30, 2020, 11:22 AM

Sasr. Mozzi reload animations are nice

• It’s Mr baguette LV.13 Professional Noob Jul 30, 2020, 11:23 AM

Reason- mozzi with his gadget would be able to take the information ability and use it against them while gridlock is able to either force SDU to either reveal their position by destroying her traps and giving them even more information or pick a different route which could force SDU to change up their strategy

• Chomperstudios LV.2 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 11:23 AM

I choose team sdu cause they have very good weapons and I’m pretty experienced with those opps and I would like to join the competition

• Jydenaaa LV.4 Champion Jul 30, 2020, 11:24 AM

Mozzie main here

• CivilToastOnYT LV.13 Clearly Hacking Jul 30, 2020, 11:24 AM

Team Saar because of the mozzi has his pizza twitch prime skin and gridlock we’ll she kinda thicklock

• Spore_Rando LV.3 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 11:25 AM

Gridlock because you can deny defenders from getting close to the defuser once its planted. Mozzie because his drones are good for putting in spots other cams cant be placed

• RukiyraSenpai LV.8 Looking for teammates! Jul 30, 2020, 11:26 AM

Hooooong koooooong

• Pouface17 LV.4 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 11:26 AM

Quite frankly the SDU gadgets alone outmatch the SASR. Ying takes away vision, Lesion not only takes away movement speed, leading to extremely slowed opponents matched with Ying’s candelas, but also does damage and gives away the opponents position, basically taking away the need for drones. Gridlock’s ability could be taken out with just a well placed impact. Honestly, Mozzie doesn’t help his team out that much. The pure force of the SDU’s gadgets would leave the SASR in the dust.

• Sammieplier LV.22 Mod Jul 30, 2020, 11:26 AM

Mozzie and Gridlock because they’re more fun to play as-👌
    RIP Mozzie’s super shorty though😔

• PhD In Mira YT LV.5 Xbox Jul 30, 2020, 11:27 AM

I like mozzies gun the rice a roni

• Symtric LV.3 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 11:28 AM

I have played these operators and I like Gridlock and Mozzi more than Lesion and Ying

Home