Team Moot verified Admin
Jul 30, 2020, 05:04 AM 4,824 read

Week 2: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨

Greetings, Siegers! We're back to announce the second weekly event just for our R6 community to reward you all for being such an awesome Lounge! 🏆   You MUST be level 3 or higher to win this week's event! Next week the level requirement to win will increase to Level 5. Be sure to utilize Quests to level up so you can enter these events and win!   This event is similar to last week; we want to know which combination you would play with in this 2v2 battle...   GRIDLOCK and MOZZI (Team SASR) vs LESION and YING (TEAM SDU)

Rainbow Six: General - Week 2: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨  image 2

HOW TO ENTER: 1) Vote in the poll for Team SASR or Team SDU 2) Share your reasoning in the comments section!   DURATION: - Today through Monday, August 3rd. - Winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 4th!   PRIZES: - All users who vote in the poll will win 100 Moot Coins! - FIVE lucky users who vote in the poll + share their reasoning in the comments will be randomly chosen to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card!   -------------------------------------   VOTE ON THE POLL HERE:

Poll Closed 0 Voted

Which Combination Would You Play With in This Battle?

• GRIDLOCK and MOZZI (Team SASR) 925
  • LESION and YING (TEAM SDU) 457

Comment 557

• Red_Wolf_Flame LV.15 Let’s play R6! Jul 30, 2020, 07:07 AM

I can’t really talk about gridlock since I don’t own her, but Mozzie, man I love Mozzie’s loadout so much. Even after him losing the shorty he is still (in my opinion) one of the best defender ops

• Chrisisgoos LV.6 Nomad Jul 30, 2020, 08:24 AM

sdu ying can flash gridlock taking her down while lesion take's down mozzi

• ImperialPirate LV.10 Nomad Jul 30, 2020, 08:24 AM

Sasr easily huge plant denial and mozzie can be a counter intelligence nightmare comment if you agree

• DrippzyNG LV.4 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 08:30 AM

dad

• IceColdHusky204 LV.11 Elite Four Jul 30, 2020, 08:33 AM

Lesion gives mad Intel if used right and can get behind the enemy and take them out and ying is just an apsolute Fragger pushing in flashing everyone inside and bam bam rounds over we won lol

• Julian.L LV.11 I'm a Bot Jul 30, 2020, 08:50 AM

Yings can literally blind you for like 10 seconds and lesion ca make you a slower target to hit especially if your playing gridlock which is a 1 speed

• Xxnoobi2005xX LV.9 Professional Noob Jul 30, 2020, 08:55 AM

i think mozzie and gridlock have better guns then lesion and ying. and also i have more experience with those two

• CryticalDelta LV.14 Shotcaller Jul 30, 2020, 08:56 AM

I pick Ying and Lesion because ying is a very useful op on attack. Being able to enter and literally remove enemies sight is a great way to get early frags. And then on defence, lesion
    1. Stops rushes if the GU is in the right place
    2. Has a really powerful low recoil gun so is easy to use for kills

Mozzie just denies intel which is useful but if he is sitting on drones, he can be picked off by an early rush which lesion prevents. And gridlock has decent guns but her ability isn’t too useful and a 3 armour on attack isn’t really a good choice in my opinion because there is no speed to help get into sight

• Nickaphobic LV.17 Bamboozled Jul 30, 2020, 09:44 AM

In a 2v2 mozzie would be king.Hear me out, so in siege drones are much needed and without them the attackers wouldn't have any form of information unless they have an extra ability that allow them intel (examples:Iana, Zofia and Jackal) but Ying doesn't have that.The only thing she could do is throw candelas in a area and hope the person would be there which most likely would be a waste

• Bollie47 LV.11 Beast Jul 30, 2020, 09:45 AM

both these ops have powerful perks and are easy to use whether solo queing or in a team

• Dontstealmymain LV.10 Nomad Jul 30, 2020, 09:57 AM

I think team SDU because lesions smg is (in my opinion) the best gun in the game. Ting is a very useful op for clearing rooms and mediem combat

• NO NAME verified Jul 30, 2020, 10:05 AM

Sdu obviously because of lesions good ability and REALLY good t5 smg ridiculously fast fire rate and yings blinding candelas and the lmg that she could use to spray while rushing obj is great and lesion can counter it (but hes been nerfed but still good) with gu mines that if you step on slows you and damages you every 3 seconds (compared to the 1 seconds before nerf) making attackers slower while rushing but ying can see through her candela meaning she is immune to them giving her the advantage but not her team

Mozzie has a good gun but his ability is not gonna have a big affect but at least better then maestro
    Gridlock is really slow but EPIC lmg better then yings but her ability isnt as good as SDU but still really op slowing any defenders trying to pass them they deploy fast and theres alot but they got broken faster,doesnt do as much damage but they still need to nerf her since they damage you quick
    But mozzie can counter gridlock with his drones
    But the big downside of his pest launcher is the radius
    Meaning drones can easily pass it unlike mute which has a big radius

I spent 20 mins spelling this

• Warbucket1 LV.5 Walked the Plank Jul 30, 2020, 10:34 AM

I think in rainbow information and speed in which the the objective is secured is vital mozzie is a great counter to any info gathering plays and gridlock is a great character not just for her weapons but her gadget as well it makes it hard for any character to secure or defend an objective without some trouble

• flipzyz_yt LV.6 Nomad Jul 30, 2020, 10:35 AM

I choose Ying and Lesion because First of all lesion is a better operator overall in my opinion, he has Gu Mines that deal damage to the opponent’s, it is an easy counter to shields and rushers. It’s slows down the attack and wastes time. The weapon he has is pretty weak but if you know how to use it, it can shred. Mozzi’s gun barely has any recoil and it shreds also but his gadget is basically like Echos minus the abilitys. Yes it gives intell but you don’t want an operator sitting in a corner driving a drone around while people are attacking you with flashes, grenades, etc. He is a defender and is supposed to stop the attack.

Ying is the better attacker because she can blind the defenders and easily rush into the site and kill the blinded defenders. And if they are looking at a wall to not be blinded they have a disadvantage they will easily die. Gridlock is a good operator though, her weapon is amazing but what sets them apart is that Gridlock slows down the defenders and Ying starts the push. Those operators are attackers not defenders. The defending operators are supposed to be slowing the opponents down not the attackers.

This is the reason I chose SDU. They are the better operators. And have the superior gadgets.

• Il Max Il LV.17 Beast Jul 30, 2020, 10:49 AM

Cause gridlock is horrible and moxie is just mute with a gun

Home