Team Moot verified Admin
Jul 30, 2020, 05:04 AM 4,824 read

Week 2: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨

Greetings, Siegers! We're back to announce the second weekly event just for our R6 community to reward you all for being such an awesome Lounge! 🏆   You MUST be level 3 or higher to win this week's event! Next week the level requirement to win will increase to Level 5. Be sure to utilize Quests to level up so you can enter these events and win!   This event is similar to last week; we want to know which combination you would play with in this 2v2 battle...   GRIDLOCK and MOZZI (Team SASR) vs LESION and YING (TEAM SDU)

Rainbow Six: General - Week 2: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨  image 2

HOW TO ENTER: 1) Vote in the poll for Team SASR or Team SDU 2) Share your reasoning in the comments section!   DURATION: - Today through Monday, August 3rd. - Winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 4th!   PRIZES: - All users who vote in the poll will win 100 Moot Coins! - FIVE lucky users who vote in the poll + share their reasoning in the comments will be randomly chosen to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card!   -------------------------------------   VOTE ON THE POLL HERE:

Poll Closed 0 Voted

Which Combination Would You Play With in This Battle?

• GRIDLOCK and MOZZI (Team SASR) 925
  • LESION and YING (TEAM SDU) 457

Comment 557

• Starvaz a qt LV.18 Dub Collector Jul 30, 2020, 05:15 AM

What I’ll pick is SASR cause MOZZI lookin dripped!👀

• Matan Zamir LV.21 S Jul 30, 2020, 05:15 AM

Ying has a flash grenade but just better and its better than gridlock's traps which can be destroyed and mostly unhelpful and I think holding the enemies with lesion's gu is better than giving info with mozzies drone

• Nero The Hero LV.20 Let’s play R6! Jul 30, 2020, 05:30 AM

Gridlock and mozzie. This is due to the fact that I prefer the guns on both of them compared to the guns SDU’s guns. Also I prefer the gadget of gridlock to ying. However I prefer the gu mines to mozzies pests. But you gotta love the voice lines that mozzie has.

• Vιɳɳιƙ^^ verified LV.31 Dream Chaser Jul 30, 2020, 05:33 AM

i like to ying rush and to do big brain lesion mine placement, but nothing can beat that reload animation 😂

no but seriously, mozzie is so damn good and gridlock too. I love mozzie

• Green verified LV.31 Legend Jul 30, 2020, 05:33 AM

I picked the most popular one since I don’t even play R6

• ChadNexxus LV.5 Genius Jul 30, 2020, 05:39 AM

SDU because their gadgets are the best and less situational than SASR. They're just fun yet deadly

• soppo verified LV.29 Big Chungus Jul 30, 2020, 05:59 AM

I’ve voted for Mozzi and Gridlock. Even tho I’m a Lesion main, I’m not a big fan on the Ying candelas 🤷‍♂️

• RoboKj LV.14 Let’s play R6! Jul 30, 2020, 06:13 AM

Sasr because mozzie is bad as and gridlock is like big Chungus

• Miron95 LV.22 Professional Noob Jul 30, 2020, 06:15 AM

Gridlock is underrated, im using her on Border. Mozzie is very good even without the super shorty. Lesion is not the same after the big nerf. Ying is fun to play with and a pain to play against.

• ReaperXG45 LV.1 Mootie Jul 30, 2020, 06:36 AM

Dang, still not there

• Patriots2994 LV.23 Shotcaller Jul 30, 2020, 06:36 AM

SDU.

Lesion's kit is great from top to bottom. The T-5 is a laser, he has impacts, and his trap also serves as an intel gadget.

Ying has a heavy-hitting primary, smokes to deal with projectile denial gadgets, and fireworks that make a room unplayable.

• John15ea204 LV.27 Outlaw Jul 30, 2020, 06:37 AM

Lesion has impacts for rotates, his Gus deny site rushes and also expose the sneaky ones, he also has a decent SMG, and his bulletproof cam can make him flexible in strategies. YING HAS 3 CANDELAS AND AN 81 ROUND MAGAZINE QUICK RELOAD LMG WITH AN ACOG. she also has smokes and breaches, breach for vertical play, and smoked for planting, working well with candela combined.
    Mozzie lost his super shorty so doesn't fill all roles anymore,
    Gricklock is ok but her tracks are more avoidable, as you can shoot them, so can the candelas, but the candelas are smaller, and you can't shoot the flash chemicals lol, also you can place them through barricades, armour panels, and soft walls and hatches/floors.

• Phoenixfox LV.11 Chief Jul 30, 2020, 06:44 AM

team sdu because when lesson and ying are in the right hands plays are easily made but mozzie and gridlock can easily be countered mozzie ability is easy to escape and grinlocks is not to amazing

• foob LV.11 Let’s play R6! Jul 30, 2020, 06:48 AM

SASR because moxie has that sweet, sweet reload animation

• lI_HeInZbEaNz_Xx LV.5 Carry Me Jul 30, 2020, 06:59 AM

Lesion and Ying are over all better operators mozzi is great and all but gridlock is not as strong. As ying is a more viable operator in the current meta.

Home