Team Moot verified Admin
Jul 30, 2020, 05:04 AM 4,824 read

Week 2: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨

Greetings, Siegers! We're back to announce the second weekly event just for our R6 community to reward you all for being such an awesome Lounge! 🏆   You MUST be level 3 or higher to win this week's event! Next week the level requirement to win will increase to Level 5. Be sure to utilize Quests to level up so you can enter these events and win!   This event is similar to last week; we want to know which combination you would play with in this 2v2 battle...   GRIDLOCK and MOZZI (Team SASR) vs LESION and YING (TEAM SDU)

Rainbow Six: General - Week 2: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨  image 2

HOW TO ENTER: 1) Vote in the poll for Team SASR or Team SDU 2) Share your reasoning in the comments section!   DURATION: - Today through Monday, August 3rd. - Winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 4th!   PRIZES: - All users who vote in the poll will win 100 Moot Coins! - FIVE lucky users who vote in the poll + share their reasoning in the comments will be randomly chosen to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card!   -------------------------------------   VOTE ON THE POLL HERE:

Poll Closed 0 Voted

Which Combination Would You Play With in This Battle?

• GRIDLOCK and MOZZI (Team SASR) 925
  • LESION and YING (TEAM SDU) 457

Comment 557

• Starhusky4 LV.7 I’m the champion! Aug 1, 2020, 04:02 AM

I would vote for team SASR because of gridlocks trax stingers and mozzies drone capturing capabilities. Mozzie would be better than lesion because he would be able to drone every corner if he has a drone along side him watching flanks and doorways.

• ITz H0PK1RK LV.2 Lurker Aug 1, 2020, 04:03 AM

I think ying and lesion cause lesion has his traps which give away the enemies position and damages the player and ying personally is a good op she flashes and stun them which gives her the upper hand to win like this if u think I’m right

• TarzanBeatU LV.12 Xbox Aug 1, 2020, 06:06 AM

I like using ying over gridlock because personally I cannot play 1 speed operators. I would so go for a 2 speed over a 1 no matter what guns they have cause I like to rush and roam. And lesion is 10x better than mozzie (my opinion) because he has the t-5 and his bean cans depending on how good your memory is and you know where the attackers might rush you have a pretty good chance at winning. Mozzie just has drones and the attackers easily find out if its theirs or not and just shoot it; so that’s just pointless.

Therefore I would use SDU in a 2v2

• FxRiley101 LV.5 Champion Aug 1, 2020, 06:34 PM

Mozzie and gridlock are such good operators

• Victory_spot LV.10 Pathfinder Main Aug 1, 2020, 08:27 PM

mozzi is almost op and gridlock has a ability to stop the flanks which makes all the op defender useless so this is why team sasr is better and also gridlock has a big dumpy

• GPC_Tyler123 LV.15 Bomb Defuser Aug 1, 2020, 10:03 PM

Personally i would go for sdu as the t5 smg on lesion is too op... Dont get me wromg mozzie and gridlock are good too but i personally would go for sdu

• HighKontrol_box LV.10 Nomad Aug 2, 2020, 12:38 AM

I would pick lesion cause I and ying because I just picked it I guess

• R6Duck LV.7 Let’s play R6! Aug 2, 2020, 09:14 AM

Ying and lesion have good guns with great fragging potential. Ying can flush out sites, and lesion can delay pushes and provide intel.

• nag is a qt LV.9 Dub Collector Aug 3, 2020, 01:44 AM

yes

• Ethanthegamer LV.5 Lurker Aug 3, 2020, 06:22 AM

Sdu

• ANEstrong LV.16 Sage Aug 3, 2020, 08:47 AM

I love these contests btw 😁

• ANEstrong LV.16 Sage Aug 5, 2020, 07:39 AM

Congrats to the winners!

• Dr3amCatch3r LV.16 Bomb Defuser Jul 30, 2020, 05:05 AM

Lesion and ying because ying helps with pushing (as long as they say when they’re throwing their gadget) and lesion helps with rushers

• Finley_14 LV.19 Sage Jul 30, 2020, 05:05 AM

Mozzie and gridlock because they r tactical attackers and defenders

• xTHExPURGEx LV.20 Let’s play GTA! Jul 30, 2020, 05:05 AM

Mozzie’s guns are amazing and gridlock’s gun plus gadget is so useful when attacking

Home