Team Moot verified Admin
Jul 30, 2020, 05:04 AM 4,824 read

Week 2: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨

Greetings, Siegers! We're back to announce the second weekly event just for our R6 community to reward you all for being such an awesome Lounge! 🏆   You MUST be level 3 or higher to win this week's event! Next week the level requirement to win will increase to Level 5. Be sure to utilize Quests to level up so you can enter these events and win!   This event is similar to last week; we want to know which combination you would play with in this 2v2 battle...   GRIDLOCK and MOZZI (Team SASR) vs LESION and YING (TEAM SDU)

Rainbow Six: General - Week 2: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨  image 2

HOW TO ENTER: 1) Vote in the poll for Team SASR or Team SDU 2) Share your reasoning in the comments section!   DURATION: - Today through Monday, August 3rd. - Winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 4th!   PRIZES: - All users who vote in the poll will win 100 Moot Coins! - FIVE lucky users who vote in the poll + share their reasoning in the comments will be randomly chosen to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card!   -------------------------------------   VOTE ON THE POLL HERE:

Poll Closed 0 Voted

Which Combination Would You Play With in This Battle?

• GRIDLOCK and MOZZI (Team SASR) 925
  • LESION and YING (TEAM SDU) 457

Comment 557

• HypeVenomTTV LV.2 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 11:30 AM

Team SASR C’mon, I’m not here to fuck spiders.

• CRzY emsy LV.14 Carry Me Jul 30, 2020, 11:35 AM

I would do team SASR because utility wise much more useful and a higher skill ceiling plus the weapons are fantastic it's just a win win

• Aqinity LV.7 Nomad Jul 30, 2020, 11:37 AM

I have to go with Lesion and Ying, Lesion on defense is in my opinion a much better Intel op because he can actively be playing the round instead of being on easily shootable drones unlike mozzie, Also I think the T-5 is the best gun out of the 4 primaries available to each one. And When it comes down to Ying and Gridlock I think Ying overall is a better operator. Her gadget is more usefull for taking sight, while I do recognize that gridlocks tracks are useful in certain situations I think Ying is just overall better

• MiniMozzie LV.19 Clearly Hacking Jul 30, 2020, 11:45 AM

YO I GOTTA SUPPORT MY AUSTRALIAN BRO OVER HERE MAN!!

• ubarnosbor LV.22 Big Chungus Jul 30, 2020, 05:47 PM

sasr because im auzzie

• ExoticEzerex LV.20 Sweaty Jul 30, 2020, 07:09 PM

Reason why gridlock and mozzie are not good enough: Gridlock has traps, yes but, you can shoot the traps and also mozzie is only useful for drones.

Why I chose ying and lesion: Lesion has Gu traps mate. The Gu traps hurt more than the trap stinger thing from gridlock. Now ying hehe her candelas can blind you like a bat.

That’s why I chose Lesion and Ying because they have useful gadgets that can mess someone up

• Gavin Nichols LV.8 Let’s play R6! Jul 30, 2020, 10:10 PM

Grid lock is a good roam and flank stopping operator that’s all I got for her ahah and mozzi is my main so yea

• FR0Z3N R3X LV.13 Fast as Lightning Jul 31, 2020, 05:43 AM

Gridlock is AWESOME for denying flanks her guns are alright, Mozzie has AMAZING guns and his ability is INCREDIBLE for denying information gathering by attackers and when he hacks drones that can be amazing for information.

• Untouchable_Games LV.7 Nomad Jul 31, 2020, 05:53 AM

Team SASR
    1. They have better gadgets. It allows them to be used in a team environment. Gridlock makes it harder for defenders to come in allowing another teammate to plant, Mozzie gives extra cans to the whole team.
    2. They have better guns. Gridlock is one of one a couple to have a shotgun as secondary. This allows her to not have to carry breaching charges and allow her to carry flashes or something, which in turn helps her teammates out.

• foob LV.11 Let’s play R6! Jul 31, 2020, 07:18 AM

I accidentally clicked off of my vote can I get it back? Voted for mozzie gridlock, made an earlier comment

• Toilini LV.13 I'm a Bot Jul 31, 2020, 08:03 AM

I think ying and lesion are better because they're not really operators that help out THE WHOLE TEAM but rather themselves. ying blinds her enemy getting easy dubz and lesion can catch enemies lacking plus his gu mines are hard to spot unless you're looking for them. although they're small and dont do much damage they're silent but deadly😌

• Tresdpc LV.4 OPFOR Jul 31, 2020, 08:23 AM

the main reason to pick gridlock and mozzie is mozzie
    gridlock is great too but mozzie has a very useful gadget, 2 great smgs and a small hitbox ;)
    ying and lesion are also a great option with lesions gu mines and smg but I feel gridlock and mozzie together are superior to ying and lesion although not by far

• By.Tato LV.8 Good Leader Jul 31, 2020, 09:25 PM

I rly like gridlock bc her weapon his pretty dang good if u get Used to it. I know many ppl dont like ops like her bc its not the normal "I rush in and kill everyone" but i rly like to play tactical and i think her ability in Kombination with smokes is rly String in a coordinated team

Mozzie is a pretty good Operator bc he can deny attackers Intel while getting Intel for the defenders team. His weapons are rly strong especially the p10 is in my opinion rly strong with good headshot aim. Its not a Operator that fits me rly good but in the right hands its rly good.

Thats why i chose mozzie and gridlock

• Vinegarytick57 LV.14 Sweaty Aug 1, 2020, 12:54 AM

Mozzie Is better than lesion and gridlock helps protect defuser

• NO NAME verified Aug 1, 2020, 03:26 AM

Ok here's my opinion on why I picked team SASR. One there guns are just better two mozzies glasses🤪 and last but not least all team SASR would have to do is get there gadgets placed in certain areas so then they pressure team SDU and bam easy wins.

Home