Team Moot verified Admin
Jul 30, 2020, 05:04 AM 4,824 read

Week 2: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨

Greetings, Siegers! We're back to announce the second weekly event just for our R6 community to reward you all for being such an awesome Lounge! 🏆   You MUST be level 3 or higher to win this week's event! Next week the level requirement to win will increase to Level 5. Be sure to utilize Quests to level up so you can enter these events and win!   This event is similar to last week; we want to know which combination you would play with in this 2v2 battle...   GRIDLOCK and MOZZI (Team SASR) vs LESION and YING (TEAM SDU)

Rainbow Six: General - Week 2: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨  image 2

HOW TO ENTER: 1) Vote in the poll for Team SASR or Team SDU 2) Share your reasoning in the comments section!   DURATION: - Today through Monday, August 3rd. - Winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 4th!   PRIZES: - All users who vote in the poll will win 100 Moot Coins! - FIVE lucky users who vote in the poll + share their reasoning in the comments will be randomly chosen to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card!   -------------------------------------   VOTE ON THE POLL HERE:

Poll Closed 0 Voted

Which Combination Would You Play With in This Battle?

• GRIDLOCK and MOZZI (Team SASR) 925
  • LESION and YING (TEAM SDU) 457

Comment 557

• (SHAD) M3RkZ Shadow LV.23 OPFOR Jul 30, 2020, 05:04 AM

Mozzie cuz he Australin

• GastrodonLord LV.11 Avatar Jul 30, 2020, 05:05 AM

Definitely team SASR because Mozzie is 100% the coolest operator in the game. “RIGHT ON I GOT US A TWITCH DRONE!!!”

• Max "Mozzie" Goose LV.17 Steve Jul 31, 2020, 05:00 AM

Bullseye

• j0kep0ke LV.26 Best Squadmate Jul 30, 2020, 05:05 AM

Mozzie has amazing weapons and gridlock's gadget is good for bomb situations when you plant the defuser

• EpicPugGamer LV.7 Professional Noob Jul 30, 2020, 05:08 AM

Ez choise I practically no-life mozzie and gridlock

• Killy LV.18 I’m the champion! Jul 30, 2020, 05:08 AM

I would have to say team sasr as mozzie is a good solid character he might have been overpowered with the super shorty but overall he’s a great intel op being able to take drones and honestly for gridlock she’s a great zone denial operator she can be very useful with her smokes and trax as it damages any desperate operator trying to defuse before time runs out her weapons are great and so are mozzies I think overall they are the best team to bring compared to lesion and ying

• pu83h3ad386 LV.21 JUST SEND IT Jul 30, 2020, 05:05 AM

Lesion and ying because gridlock is Chonky.

• Painfulcut1_YT LV.15 Champion Jul 30, 2020, 05:06 AM

My reasoning for the SDU is that lesions gadget is amazing at slowing and giving away enemy positions and yings candelas are amazing for plants.

• Devoid Geode LV.4 Enderman Jul 30, 2020, 05:06 AM

I chose Lesion and Ying because I think that they have more sophisticated abilities and there more fun to use in my opinion.

• Ewokswftyyeet LV.21 Professional Noob Jul 30, 2020, 05:07 AM

Fun fact I used to main lying but I still main lesion because I love his gun and his special is pretty good

• Hispanic Gaming LV.11 Team ORYX Wins! Jul 30, 2020, 05:10 AM

Team SASR: Gridlock’s gadget provides Area Denial, which comes in handy once attackers have planted the defuser. Mozzi’s gadget is Intel Gathering & for the type of play style that fits Mozzi, it can be deadly for attackers.

• UltraGery LV.20 Professional Noob Jul 30, 2020, 05:12 AM

Team saar beucase they Are Cool. Xd

• Not_Eonnn LV.24 I'm a Bot Jul 30, 2020, 06:06 AM

Team SASR because Gridlock has a little thing that explode into a bunch of spikes that hurt when the defender steps in them. Gridlock is better than Ying because Ying can be countered easily by Jäger or Wamai, also if the defender can they can shoot the thing before it ever flashed anyone. Mozzi can use a launcher to shoot little robots that can attach on any drones and take control of them, and if the drones are in the right spot a defender can look at the drone and see enemies and even ping them. While lesion has gu mines that are almost invisible, and when a attacker steps on the in shoot a needle into them. The needle does some damage, but it only pings the attacker they can’t see the attacker directly, also the attackers can just take out the gu mine. That’s why SASR is a better team than SDU

• A4Chew LV.16 Team Player Jul 30, 2020, 08:53 AM

I would think Gridlock and Mozzie bring more to the team, mozzie being able to have intel hidden in plain sight and Gridlock and lockdown a posistion and really strike fear into the opposing team with her utility. Goodluck to All.

• Queeny XO verified LV.35 RIP Jul 30, 2020, 10:12 AM

SASR . They’re pure godtieeerrrr

• Ħลяקιє₣єνє94 LV.24 JUST SEND IT Jul 30, 2020, 10:51 AM

SASR! Gridlock guns are amazing and her gadget can deny an entire site if well used and if there is a capitao with it too, very useful but rarely seen, Mozzie, i don't have it, but it can be really useful if the player who choose him can be creative in drones + pest placement.
    Lesion and Ying are good ops too, but Ying ability is just a flash that become 4 flashes and that can be countered by an ADS and Lesion a trap op that can easily be countered with a drone or being careful even if both of them have really good guns

Home