Team Moot verified Admin
Jul 30, 2020, 05:04 AM 4,824 read

Week 2: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨

Greetings, Siegers! We're back to announce the second weekly event just for our R6 community to reward you all for being such an awesome Lounge! 🏆   You MUST be level 3 or higher to win this week's event! Next week the level requirement to win will increase to Level 5. Be sure to utilize Quests to level up so you can enter these events and win!   This event is similar to last week; we want to know which combination you would play with in this 2v2 battle...   GRIDLOCK and MOZZI (Team SASR) vs LESION and YING (TEAM SDU)

Rainbow Six: General - Week 2: Rainbow Six Weekly Event! 🚨  image 2

HOW TO ENTER: 1) Vote in the poll for Team SASR or Team SDU 2) Share your reasoning in the comments section!   DURATION: - Today through Monday, August 3rd. - Winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 4th!   PRIZES: - All users who vote in the poll will win 100 Moot Coins! - FIVE lucky users who vote in the poll + share their reasoning in the comments will be randomly chosen to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card!   -------------------------------------   VOTE ON THE POLL HERE:

Poll Closed 0 Voted

Which Combination Would You Play With in This Battle?

• GRIDLOCK and MOZZI (Team SASR) 925
  • LESION and YING (TEAM SDU) 457

Comment 557

• Sirlols LV.4 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 11:29 AM

team super shorty

• Dslpow3r LV.10 Try Hard Jul 30, 2020, 11:29 AM

Sasr has great weapons to use, Mozzie’s Ability helps out by taking the drones which is very helpful to locate other enemy players. Gridlock helps by slowing and injuring players.

• Hentye LV.7 You're a Bot Jul 30, 2020, 11:29 AM

Gridlock be thiccccc and mozzie has dope helmet

• Iam OddKid on YT LV.3 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 11:30 AM

gridlock and mozzie gadget are overall extremely good gridlock can lock the objective by throwing hers down and mozzie can scout around to find people on a drone that most people wont tell is different from normal ones

• Mr. Prance LV.10 Shadow Jul 30, 2020, 11:30 AM

team sdu more tactic strength

• Norfdakota LV.14 Chief Jul 30, 2020, 11:30 AM

I’m gonna have to go with SDU. While mozzie is a good op with the pests, gridlocks ability is too easy to counter early on. With ying you need jager or wamai to counter her ability which still isn’t guaranteed to save your vision. And unless you watch lesion place gu they’re semi hard to see before they hit you.

• Aiden Shamrock LV.13 Bamboozled Jul 30, 2020, 11:31 AM

Ying go ping ping and Lesion go *sheek*

• CLUTCHITACE LV.15 Sweaty Jul 30, 2020, 11:31 AM

lesion is a plant denial and ying is for trolling

• LilNiblet LV.15 Fearless Jul 30, 2020, 11:31 AM

Both of them are super annoying.

• TheBrotherDini LV.11 Chief Jul 30, 2020, 11:31 AM

Mozzies reload animation buys me, his reload animation is sooo cool

• the1not2messwith LV.21 OPFOR Jul 30, 2020, 11:32 AM

Lesion and Ying because they've affected the meta more than Mozzie and Gridlock

• DigitalxDong LV.1 Mootie Jul 30, 2020, 11:32 AM

I think that ying and lesion are gonna win bc lesion can know where you are by his little pokey sticky things 🤣🤣 and then ying can just blind you and kill you if she knows where you are

• JohnWickTheAssassin LV.27 Sharpshooter Jul 30, 2020, 11:32 AM

I am going for team saar. For Mozzie because he has good utilize and can roam good. Gridlock the traps because the enemy has to shoot or melee the traps and you will able to hear them and then kill them.

• James2943 LV.15 OPFOR Jul 30, 2020, 11:32 AM

I just in general like gridlock a lot because I have a nice 20 hours with her

• PlatinumZ0 LV.2 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 11:32 AM

Gridlock is oppressive against roamers and has great weaponry while Mozzie is just an amazing defender with both his gadget and his utility. His primaries are also very solid weapons

Home