LilNiblet LV.15 Shadow
Jul 17, 2020, 08:07 AM 193 read

Vigil Rant.

my man never gets picked anymore #vigil #rainbow #siege #rainbowsixsiege #ubisoft

Rainbow Six: General - Vigil Rant.  image 2

Comment 3

• Dustin V LV.19 Professional Noob Jul 17, 2020, 08:24 AM

I disagree that Vigil needs a rework but I am curious what you think a Vigil rework would look like?

• LilNiblet LV.15 Shadow Jul 17, 2020, 08:27 AM

maybe not a rework, but a big buff. it might be cooler if he could active his ability, and walk through Lion's ability. making him safer to roam with. and his little disruption when using his ability around Drone, if it could only last 2 seconds at most. then the team would have less of a chance to know they have a Vigil without even spotting him.

• Dustin V LV.19 Professional Noob Jul 17, 2020, 08:33 AM

So his gadget does counter Lion scans. It has for I think the last 2 seasons. If activated you can keep moving when the scan goes off. I think he would be too strong if the static didn't show up. But a little known trick with Vigil is that his gadget works in kinda a half dome shape. It projects up much higher than down. What this means is that if you can parkour your way to an elevated point the drones will not be able to see you but the static will not show up for them when the gadget is activated. Coconut Brah on YouTube has shown a few spots that are pretty reliable.

Home