vendetta LV.2 Lurker
Jun 4, 2020, 06:45 AM 89 read

Looking for a non-toxic chill group #EU

Im a silver 5 and looking for some equal or better ranks to play casual or ranked with. Not a game or two ut like every other day. That kind of thing.

Comment 10

• crowiq LV.3 Lurker Jun 4, 2020, 06:48 AM

I'm hardstuck in Copper at the moment. I was a Copper 5 and I got to Copper 2 just to encounter a 4 stack-5 stack of smurfs. Next match the opposite team banned Montagne and Clash. I mean I think you know what happened next. I'm not the one you're looking for lol.

• vendetta LV.2 Lurker Jun 4, 2020, 06:52 AM

why? i know its kinda hard couse the game is out for a quite a long time so i dont think the rank really represents your skill if that is logical somehow XD. Because you get in the matchmaking and your team is a random squad and the enemy team is lika a clan or something. Hope i made a solid point here.

• crowiq LV.3 Lurker Jun 4, 2020, 06:54 AM

I mean if you really wanna know my skill I'll tell you this much: I'm level 131 and most people I 1v1 that are Plat or Gold tell me I play more like a Silver or a Gold.

• vendetta LV.2 Lurker Jun 4, 2020, 06:57 AM

im a level 56 and a silver 5. I think that you have the map knowledge and i just have luck or maybe it is bc i grew up playing fps games and im used to the mechanics and all that

• crowiq LV.3 Lurker Jun 4, 2020, 07:00 AM

I mean I know every nook and cranny of every ranked map so I do have map knowledge and know where people usually push from but idk why but Copper late-season is full of people that shouldn't be Copper. I'll probably get out of Copper tomorrow though. It's too late for me now. I should be sleeping rn lol.

• vendetta LV.2 Lurker Jun 4, 2020, 07:02 AM

is it midnight for you bc it is for me XD. and if you dont mind to say your age and your country

• crowiq LV.3 Lurker Jun 4, 2020, 07:04 AM

vendetta  Yeah it's 1:03 AM for me lol. I'm from Romania but no I'm not a vampire unfortunately. Let's just say I'm not 18+. I'm 13

• vendetta LV.2 Lurker Jun 4, 2020, 07:05 AM

crowiq  i dont really mind the age im just looking for someone who is not toxic in their brain

• crowiq LV.3 Lurker Jun 4, 2020, 07:06 AM

vendetta  I would say I'm not toxic.

• vendetta LV.2 Lurker Jun 4, 2020, 07:08 AM

crowiq  if you wanna play tommorow just message me and we will play some casual or ranked to know each other if you want

Home