gatorboy45 gatorboy45 verified LV.38 Mod
Sep 17, 2019, 03:14 AM 1,241 read

Rate That Legendary #33

Hello once again and welcome back to another installment of Rate That Legendary! If you are new to this series, and you don't know how it all works, I can explain briefly. Basically, I show off a Legendary Alpha Pack item, I tell a few things about it, and then I ask for you guys to rate on how you think it is and the ratings go from Awesome to Trash it & Burn it.   But anyways, let us get on with today's Legendary Item up for rating and it is called Musa Banana. The weapon skin is for the SPAS-12, which a lot of people prefer to use with her. Me personally, I use the MPX, because when you need to take someone out, especially from long range, it comes in handy. But back to the weapon skin, it is unique to the weapon itself and of course, with it being called Musa Banana, you would expect a Yellow color and sure enough, that is true. But if you look closely, you can actually see that the barrel of the gun, is actually in the shape of a banana, which is really cool.   But now comes the time where you can give your rating. You can do so by leaving a comment below or if you would like to, you can vote in the poll, but whichever you choose, that is up to you. Stay tuned for the next one and have a great rest of your day/night!   #RTL  

Poll Closed 151 Voted

SPAS-12 Musa Banana Weapon Skin

• Meh 74
  • Awesome 44
  • Trash it & Burn it 26
  • Horrible 7

Comment 0

Home