Cult Grey LV.24 Insomniac
Jul 10, 2019, 09:42 AM 474 read

How to make good call outs.

Grey here again with more tips on how to better your rainbow 6 siege game. I gotta tell ya... this will be a hard habit for most because this skill will take lots and lots of practice and plenty of patience with your squad mates. You will notice a huge difference in yours and hopefully even your squads gameplay. My current formula for a solid callout is as such: 1. who and who is with them. (this gives your team invaluable info and helps them prepare for the next situation) 2. Direction using your compass (This gives your teammate the direction they should be looking at or even prefiring) 3. Room enemy was in when they killed you. (you can follow this up with insight to where the enemy is heading or even what they are around to help for diamond level callouts)((also requires heavy map knowledge)) 4. Floor # for locations that are similar on maps such as bathrooms or offices. Between floors would be mostly for stairs or outside. These will certainly help elevate your game to Cult status. Hit us up with any questions, anytime. #tips #rainbow6tips #rainbow6siege #r6 #callouts #squadgoals #fun

Comment 10

• Sonys dad LV.24 Clearly Hacking Jul 10, 2019, 10:10 AM

I would say 3 and only in rare occasions 4 because there would be too much outside info and the callout would take to long

• Cult Grey LV.24 Insomniac Jul 10, 2019, 10:39 AM

this is for bronze and silvers bro chill. they will get to your level of insight. just give them time

• Sonys dad LV.24 Clearly Hacking Jul 10, 2019, 10:49 AM

Well even if they obviously don’t have as much experience as me it’s still inconvenient to have someone spew a paragraph of info at you mid round when your trying to do stuff

• Cult Grey LV.24 Insomniac Jul 10, 2019, 01:21 PM

preference i guess. makes sense when you say it that way though.

• Lxprxchaun LV.21 You're a Bot Jul 10, 2019, 12:43 PM

If your a silver with a .7 or so ranked kd, why are you giving other people tips about Siege? Just wondering... seems kinda weird.

• Cult Grey LV.24 Insomniac Jul 10, 2019, 01:20 PM

then you should write some bro....

• Lxprxchaun LV.21 You're a Bot Jul 10, 2019, 10:41 PM

What you said in this is pretty good, I’m just saying...

• JackJackPlay LV.11 Killer Main Jul 11, 2019, 05:05 PM

One good call out is.... IF YOU DIE AND SEE HOW MUCH HEALTH IS LEFT. CALL OUT THE OP AND ABOUT HOW MUCH HEALTH IS LEFT ON THEM!!!!

• ShottyMcThotty LV.21 OPFOR Jul 10, 2019, 02:23 PM

the only callous I know are " they're dead " " don't peek " " save Awp" " INTERROGATION "

• Cult Grey LV.24 Insomniac Jul 10, 2019, 10:58 PM

which are honestly still good bro lol
    my fave “runn!!” *bass drop

Home